Arsenal vs Chelsea (PL) Tue 23rd Apr 24 20:00 GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

I turned it off at 4...should have turned it off when I saw the line up.   A disaster from start to finish, and while now and then I felt sympathetic for the manager with all the injuries we have had this season I have no sympathy now.  He has to go.  He clearly is not seeing what we see on his game replays.  The back four totally useless and I'm not sure why he picked Mudryk who did sod all for 60 mins other than wander around like a lost kid.   The set up was a shambles, not continuity, Jackson left isolated and not one player busting a gut to get in the middle when they had the opportunity to do so. I could go on as many will here later..  Europe.....God I hope not, not with this lot including the manager.....for all the negative that Jose brings we would never have suffered a defeat like this and the way it happened.  

4 minutes ago, timetowaste said:

Pochettino looked at our fairly solid defensive display against Man City and decided to drop both of our centre backs against a team in the title race. This has to be the last straw, he the worst manager we've had in the 26 years I've supported Chelsea.

Comes pretty close but I don't think many of the others had useless dysfunctional children to pick from

Just now, El regreso said:

This is 100% on Poch

Absolutely.  God yes.

I remember in Conte's second season when we got a shoeing by Watford, I was convinced and still am, that it was sabotage by him as a statement to the board. Looking at this line up, preparation and organisational disaster show, I am getting very similar vibes tonight.