Arsenal vs Chelsea (PL) Tue 23rd Apr 24 20:00 GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

3 minutes ago, Frankie8Lampard said:

Yeah honestly tired of the usual "blame players" and "blame ownership" rhetoric. A quality manager would have these players firing on all cylinders.

I don't think a quality manager would take them to that level, but a quality manager would make them into a team, that's for sure. We'll never have any real success with these players, but we can avoid these constant embarrassing moments if we actually had a good coach.

3 minutes ago, Frankie8Lampard said:

Yeah honestly tired of the usual "blame players" and "blame ownership" rhetoric. A quality manager would have these players firing on all cylinders.

Maybe, maybe not. There are young, inexperienced players out there and Arsenal are farther along than us.

But after a full season, including pre season,  the least we should be able to expect from this clown is at least a bit of structure,  organisation and progression in the time he has been here. This is appallingly bad, much to the fking delight of these muppets on tv

9 minutes ago, Cfc91 said:

Lineup is not the problem. Tactics, game plan and game management is. He’s clueless in that department. 

Line up is an essential part of the tactics and game plan. Yes, he seems clueless in all those departments.

Just now, Scott Harris said:

I don't think a quality manager would take them to that level, but a quality manager would make them into a team, that's for sure. We'll never have any real success with these players, but we can avoid these constant embarrassing moments if we actually had a good coach.

Again I agree with you Scott, I don't see any miraculous improvements with a better manager, because the current personnel available is a mess. From injuries to ego's to inexperienced, the list goes on. But there's absolutely no defensive transitioning or discipline in this team whatsoever, if anything we've regressed on this. 

Time to call a spade a spade, I don't see the Pochettino project working anymore, find an alternative come the end of the season. 

3 minutes ago, OriginalS said:

At least he's running!

The overweight argie we have in midfield doesn't even bother to do that!

Let it go OriginalS. Please.

1 minute ago, axman2526 said:

Give the owners time, they will get there.

where, Championship? I bet we will if Cole somehow goes elsewhere

they don’t even watch games, remember when Roman was banned, until then he rarely missed a game.

3 minutes ago, Term_X said:

And in all seriousness, I have a lot of time for non-natives learning languages but good lord, for 10 years+ it’s shocking. 

I find it difficult to understand him too. But not many of our players have English as their mother tongue anyway. It's over thank God, what a disorganised pile of nonsense.

Well, that was sh*t LOL.

The only positive spin I can put on it is that Sanchez, Gusto, James, W.Fofana, Colwill, Chilwell, Lavia, Ugochukwu, Chukwuemeka, and Nkunku weren't involved, and Chalobah, Silva, Sterling and Casadei weren't responsible !

Our MOTM tonight ? I thought Casadei did well when he came on. 

59 minutes ago, Stas1 said:

You are forgetting about the motivational half time talk. 

Clearly! One has to start to wonder if Pochettino injects our players with horse tranqualizer during half time?

8 minutes ago, just said:

I agree. I have a problem with his poor communication skills as well. I honestly cannot understand what he is saying half the time.

To be fair, nobody takes any note of what we he is saying, so he can gibber away any nonsense.

3 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Yeah. You’d think we had championship footballers by how some speak. 

To be fair, some of them are only just above that standard. Badiashile, Disasi, Cucurella, Mudryk, Gilchrist, Jackson, they look Championship standard. Madueke, does he do anything better than Hudson-Odoi at 17th placed Forest?