Arsenal vs Chelsea (PL) Tue 23rd Apr 24 20:00 GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Just now, just said:

It isn't just the centre halves though. Cucurella is all over the shop as usual. A truly terrible player. And Gilchrist doesn't look ready yet.

It’s a terrible team. Top to bottom. 
A disorganized defence. 
A dysfunctional midfield. 
A lost attack. 

Even Lampard didn’t manage to have us this sh*t last time we played at the Emirates. 

Just got home and I’m appalled seeing the scoreline. What the hell, have we really been that bad tonight?

Did Pochettino have his ass handed to him by Arteta or did we actually play okay?

No end in sight to our misery. 

1 minute ago, dR3 said:

Just got home and I’m appalled seeing the scoreline. What the hell, have we really been that bad tonight?

Did Pochettino have his ass handed to him by Arteta or did we actually play okay?

No end in sight to our misery. 

Honestly absolutely 5ecking horsew**k

2 minutes ago, timetowaste said:

Pochettino looked at our fairly solid defensive display against Man City and decided to drop both of our centre backs against a team in the title race. This has to be the last straw, he the worst manager we've had in the 26 years I've supported Chelsea.

tHEy wErE tIReD