Arsenal vs Chelsea (PL) Tue 23rd Apr 24 20:00 GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

1 hour ago, Gonoir Beniashile said:

After that first half shocker from Badiashile he decides to keep him on. He then brings on Thiago Silva in the 80th f**king minute!! Jesus f**king Christ.

Politics from Poch, he's saying he can't work with this sh*te. And he's probably right.

Edited by the special one

Just now, MyWord said:

I used to give out about Jose playing his best players in every game. I miss Jose. I believe he’s not up to much these days. 👀

The club won’t appoint a Jose or Conte because they are afraid they are going to turn round and tell them they have wasted a billion quid.

7 minutes ago, rocker_joker said:

Line up is an essential part of the tactics and game plan. Yes, he seems clueless in all those departments.

So f**king unfair! Why on Earth nobody has told Poch that there are such things as tactics and game plan? If only he knew, we would be champions in all competitions. 

7 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I don't think a quality manager would take them to that level, but a quality manager would make them into a team, that's for sure. We'll never have any real success with these players, but we can avoid these constant embarrassing moments if we actually had a good coach.

Scott, are we are an established  mid table side now,  are we  likely to attract a good quality coach these days .?

Everything is a f**king mess .

8 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I don't think a quality manager would take them to that level, but a quality manager would make them into a team, that's for sure. We'll never have any real success with these players, but we can avoid these constant embarrassing moments if we actually had a good coach.

Agree with you here, regarding the players…if you aren’t prepared to do the dirty dog work of chasing, hustling, challenging for a first and second ball irrespective of talent you’re stealing a living.

Regarding the manager, he’s made a flute of himself again tonight, but what do we do ? Sack him, get someone else in and then listen to sh*te on here of ‘well if I knew it was him I would have kept the other lad’.

What manager is out there who would come in here and take these fraudsters on and make a real difference ?

I’ve seen relegation, some awful truly awful football over the years with this wonderful club, but this is hard to take.

KTBFFH

1 minute ago, The Rising Sun said:

Scott, are we are an established  mid table side now,  are we  likely to attract a good quality coach these days .?

Money talks. 

Just now, Sheva said:

The club won’t appoint a Jose or Conte because they are afraid they are going to turn round and tell them they have wasted a billion quid.

Isnt it obvious even without Jose or Conte? Is it a big secret somehow? 

9 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Our players aren't the best in the world but we have at least four or five good players and in my opinion that's enough to not be as sh*t as we are. If you look at some of the teams above us, its just a bunch of average players and a few quality players that are carrying the team. Even Tuchel's champions league winning team only had about four players I would consider good/quality. There's also Conte who managed to make average players like Moses look good.

A good manager knows his teams weaknesses and strengths and as able to work accordingly and bring the best out of them. That is what a lot of the teams above us like Villa are doing well that we aren't. 

So ends an utterly humiliating experience. 

The fact that our best two performances probably came from Jackson who was poor and Petrovic who let in 5 goals, one of them being a bad mistake, really speaks volumes.

You can't really look anywhere today and not lay blame. Caciedo and Enzo utterly schooled by Rice and Odegaard. Chasing shadows of players massively superior to both of them

The back line a total mess. I'll cut Gilchrist a little slack purely due to his lack of experience and the fact Madueke offered him as much support as a handkerchief would Dolly Parton's tits

Up front Jackson was actually OK in the first half bar his awful attempt at the header. Then disappeared. 

Mudryk, f**k me, if I ever suggest he should come off the bench again like I did against City then give me a phone and tell me to close all my windows and put the gas on.

Pochettino can't survive this season. He has taken a very average over priced squad and made them even worse. Lets not be stupid and pretend we are even in the market to get one of the currently 'fashionable' names as a repreplacement. With people like Mourinho and Conte available thats where we have to be looking.

Next season is going to be another painful one because there is far too much needing done to turn round this oil tanker of a club.

35 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Have Arsenal declared yet?

@RMHsorry for you mate,this shocking for the money and time you spent. You and our match going fans deserve a lot better.

That was shocking. Never expected it. Pochettino should be shot on the spot for playing that CB pairing after Silva and Chalobah had a good game on Saturday. Still, up the Chels!

4 minutes ago, The Rising Sun said:

IMO we just need a tactician, doesnt even need to be a big name. Poch, Potter and Frank are coaches more than managers in my opinion. We need someone that lives and breathes tactics.

1 minute ago, JM7 said:

Sums it up by journo:

“#CFC a mess. No threat, belief, precision or goal threat without Palmer. Pochettino will get more stick from the fans but he’s not the real problem. Recruitment is, squad balance is, character is. Club leadership is. Team taken apart by a vastly superior”

These journos won't gaslight the fans, especially  the match going fans. 

They aren't blind. 

Just now, RMH said:

That was shocking. Never expected it. Pochettino should be shot on the spot for playing that CB pairing after Silva and Chalobah had a good game on Saturday. Still, up the Chels!

Probably saving them for Villa ! But yes, very strange call for sure ... 

16 minutes ago, mojo said:

where, Championship? I bet we will if Cole somehow goes elsewhere

they don’t even watch games, remember when Roman was banned, until then he rarely missed a game.

Exactly. Football does not matter, only the business. Eghbali Co founder of Clearlake basically said that.