Following our ex`s...

dkw
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely interview with Sam Hutchinson in the Guardian. It's wonderful to see him really enjoying his football and actually getting to have a proper career after what happened to him. Hope to see Wednesday back in the Premier League soon.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jan/23/sam-hutchinson-sheffield-wednesday-chelsea

Edited by PloKoon13

13 minutes ago, 1905 said:

Moyes must be cracking up.

I'd crack up if I had to work with that absolute sh*tshow of a Sunderland squad.

Let's give him some credit, he's managed to turn Victor Anichebe into something resembling a useful player, managed four wins (one of which was against the defending champions), and a draw with Liverpool, all that with a squad for whom a 75-year-old Steven Pienaar has made a dozen appearances. Their only good player is 34!

If he actually manages to keep them up, it would be a minor miracle.

Feature on Josh Mac - worth a read.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4157704/Josh-McEachran-looks-ahead-Stamford-Bridge-return.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

Phenomenal talent who just hasn't developed the way we hoped. Still young enough to have a great career. Glad to see he still has the self-belief after several blows to his confidence.

He's the one in recent years it still disappoints me didn't make it. If we hadn't sacked Carlo. If we hadn't brought in that disaster AVB. Maybe right now he'd be in our first team. Or maybe not, who knows.

Pato to China from Villarreal for £15.5m!

Villarreal must be rubbing their hands, they picked him up from Corinthians for only £2.5m in the summer when we rejected a permanent move for him.

Surely Corinthians inserted a sell-on clause though, otherwise they will be screwing!

27 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

Very briefly met Graeme Le Saux yesterday - seemed like a nice bloke, very smiley. I also completely ignored Lee Dixon, which I think was appropriate.

I'm so jealous...  Tell us all the juicy details. Like, what were you drinking? :)

I don't follow many of our exes on Twitter (well not the ones still playing in this country) but I still follow the lovely Juan.  And he is the only footballer I know who tweets about art exhibitions, museums and other cultural attractions.  Love him.

C4AE-WzWYAASVVZ.jpg