MOTM vs Birmingham (FA Cup Replay)

loz

Who was your MOTM against Birmingham?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM against Birmingham?

• Cech
    • Ivanovic
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Bertrand
    • Ramires
    • Mikel
    • Meireles
    • Torres
    • Mata
    • Kalou
    • Sturridge
    • Lampard
    • Essien

Cahill for me,

people in here have been saying it was good to see some fight from the players, while I agree I think we should have seen that all season if we are to believe they were attempting to do their Jobs properly.

Cahill for me as well. Would have been Mata but he's not at his usual best lately (my guess is fatigue). Also the penalty. Special mentions for Mikel and Ramires above all. In general the second half performance was excellent.

Expectations of Torres are too low if that was a praiseworthy performance. Lack of effort isn't his problem.

I'd vote for the whole squad if possible,plus Robbie & his staff who made the pressure call about the team selection.

In the end I'll give it to Luiz,he showed maturity & mental stength,even after kicking Zidic in the head!.

There's the making of top class defender in that lad................

Mata for me, but what's good is there are a lot of players to choose from today.

What's most important is seeing a very good display, especially the second half.

Maybe MOTM is RDM, congrats on your first win at CFC!

I thought Cahill was immense and his partnership with Luiz was pretty good and both looked comfortable together for the first time. Whether it was a one off thing or we're witnessing the beginning of a great center back partnership only time will tell.

Honorable mention to Mata for upping his game a few notches in the second half after an ordinary first half. Well played Bertrand.

Mikel for me, he held the midfield rock-steady, Ramires, Cahill, these two gets a special mention,

btw, what contribution did lampard make when he came on? Let me answer, nothing, :scratcheshead:

Edited by Normal9ja

Ryan Bertrand, to come in and replace one of the best lb in the world (especially without any cover from Sturridge and some assistance from Kalou) and never notice he's missing beds great for the future.

Cahill for me too, he!s fitted in very nicely. Shout out to Luiz, Matador, Rambo & Branna as well. Also glad we have such an impressive goal keeper and have done for years, always feel comfortable with Pete, love him.

it's amazing how judge a game so differently if your at the game.

I voted for Luiz, a no nonsense performance showing plenty of leadership qualities, Ivan was very impressive, Bertrand was decent, Ramires improved as the game went on, Torres was a lost boy, Mikel and Mirelles wer poor and Kalou was worse and dont get me started on Sturrige. Cahill was alos strong and effective.