• Lampard
    • Essien
    • Drogba
    • Mata
    • Sturridge
    • Luiz
    • Torres
    • Kalou

We barely deserved a point as we made ridiculously little effort to actually win the game, and that goes for the players and Robbie D.

My pick is Cahill but it was difficult to pick anyone who actually played well.

Unbelievable haow important that game was and how little effort we showed to go out and win it, we looked like we played for a draw.

Cahill and Cech the only players I felt deserve to feel their place is safe for the next game. I wonder what blame would have been attatched to the Manager if it was still AVB?

Cahill for me.

So disappointing, not only was this a big chance to gain 3 points on them, it was a chance to give them squeaky bum time and we blew it.....big time!

Edited by 2211

Cahill for me. Cech and Ash did well, especially Ash helping on the line at the end of the first half. Cahill seemed to be everywhere at the back though, did a great job.

Cahill the only contender for me. Marvellous throughout, his reaction when he got back to clear Adebayor's effort . Love the bloke. Surprised so many are mentioning JT, I thought he was off the pace today.

PS: See Torres got his customary vote! :laugh2:

Cech for me, this was a big game and the players showed nothing?we play so slow and labored at this rate we will finish 6 or 7.Whoever takes over at the end of the season be it RDM or someone bigger?this job is big to big if you ask me today we was crap