• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Moses
    • Torres
    • Mata
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Mikel

Ramires was superb again and MOM for me, Mata looked good again too, on a down side I expected more from Moses but early days for him and hes looked good in most other appearances.

Thought it was gonna be the old story of having to go one behind befor the boys started to take the game seriously and thought they had a few more gears if need be...luckily for me with my tenner on 0-4 they left it late to start looking like they could score at will.

Ramires for me, easily.

Boy oh boy we'd be f**ked without him.

Thought Lampard sprayed the ball around nicely, thought Cole was fab, liked the look of Cahill, Oscar and Mata played well.

We are a very hard-working side, from front to back, and that's good to see.

Probably Mata for me for his two goals and again controlling our midfield and attack. Ramires has got so much energy it's amazing. Very impressed with Cahill yet again. Great performances as ever from Cole & Cech. Torres worked hard and was involved in some nice link up play for a few of the goals but should have had at least one himself.

Ramires for me, easily.

Boy oh boy we'd be f**ked without him.

Thought Lampard sprayed the ball around nicely, thought Cole was fab, liked the look of Cahill, Oscar and Mata played well.

We are a very hard-working side, from front to back, and that's good to see.

When Lampard gets a few games off we seem to get a lot more out of him, when he plays 4 games in a row his performances dip. Hopefully we continue to use Lamps wisely.

Had to be Juanito Mata. But I think it's a great sign when 11 different players get at least one vote it shows that it was a real team performance. Although I'm not sure what Mikel did in the 8 mins he was on that deserved a MOTM vote.

Had to be Juanito Mata. But I think it's a great sign when 11 different players get at least one vote it shows that it was a real team performance. Although I'm not sure what Mikel did in the 8 mins he was on that deserved a MOTM vote.

Definitely a Nigerian :biggrin:

I usually vote for Mikel, but this time it wasn't me. Could it actually be that there's more than one Mikel-lover on here? :good2: