Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

big blue
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Aguero and Toure when he can be arsed are up there for me.

Then there is the next tier of Silva, Hazard, Sanchez, Di Maria, Fabregas with little to separate them.

I agree re Toure but that's precisely why I prefer Hazard. Also think Hazard is just that bit better than the other names you mention.

Aguero and Toure when he can be arsed are up there for me.

Then there is the next tier of Silva, Hazard, Sanchez, Di Maria, Fabregas with little to separate them.

This is spot on. Although I'm tied between Di Maria and Rooney. Rooney does win alot of games for United and to me is their most important player.

I agree re Toure but that's precisely why I prefer Hazard. Also think Hazard is just that bit better than the other names you mention.

I don't think Hazard has shown why hes any better than Sanchez or Silva. You really can't pick either 3 apart. Perhaps maybe Sanchez is doing the best out of the 3 this season since hes carrying Arsenal.

I don't think Hazard has shown why hes any better than Sanchez or Silva. You really can't pick either 3 apart. Perhaps maybe Sanchez is doing the best out of the 3 this season since hes carrying Arsenal.

Just personal preference mate and the fact his age means he can get a whole lot better.

Sorry but this is my biggest bug bear. Why does everyone always feel Hazard isn't better than Silva? I struggle to think of 2 things Silva does better than Hazard. Hazard scores more goals than him,dribbles past more players than him, is quicker,created more chances than Silva did last season and probably this season too. Hazard key passes and pass accuracy are just as good if not better, Hazard does all of this playing LW and is 5 years younger.

It annoys this sh*t out of me.

Sorry but this is my biggest bug bear. Why does everyone always feel Hazard isn't better than Silva? I struggle to think of 2 things Silva does better than Hazard. Hazard scores more goals than him,dribbles past more players than him, is quicker,created more chances than Silva did last season and probably this season too. Hazard key passes and pass accuracy are just as good if not better, Hazard does all of this playing LW and is 5 years younger.

It annoys this sh*t out of me.

You can't judge a player like Silva on attacking contribution alone. He controls the whole game for City. He is vital to their style of play, always available for a pass and when he gets it, almost every time he will pick out the right pass with the perfect weight. Stunning player. People will say he needs to put up better stats, but for me thats not his role, he just makes a team tick.

Having said all that, I think Hazard is on the same level and should get better than him.

Edited by footballoholic

Best player I've ever seen live pound for pound. He makes football a joy to watch. I never thought I could have the same passion for players that are younger than me as opposed to my heroes like Gullit growing up but I absolutely love Eden.

Never in a million years did I think we'll sign him, always thought he was Madrid bound. I'm just praying we sign someone like Reus to take even more pressure off him and to let him know that he has another destructive elite player helping out on the other flank.

Top player, really aesthetically pleasing. Although Hazard is the type of footballer who doesn't really have to score to make a telling contribution if he was at Arsenal the media would've slaughtered him. Why? Unlike Chelsea we don't have a top striker hence the goal burden would be more on Hazard here and he simply doesn't score anywhere near enough, I remember he was pretty prolific at Lille.

Top player, really aesthetically pleasing. Although Hazard is the type of footballer who doesn't really have to score to make a telling contribution if he was at Arsenal the media would've slaughtered him. Why? Unlike Chelsea we don't have a top striker hence the goal burden would be more on Hazard here and he simply doesn't score anywhere near enough, I remember he was pretty prolific at Lille.

Oh f**k off back to a Gooner forum, no one gives a sh*t what you think with you're inability to simply admit that we are better than you, have a better manager than you and that Haz us simply a tremendous player.

Oh f**k off back to a Gooner forum, no one gives a sh*t what you think with you're inability to simply admit that we are better than you, have a better manager than you and that Haz us simply a tremendous player.

I think he is banned now, you can't access his profile.

Anyway I think it is someone taking the piss, I know you get deluded Arsenal fans but jesus christ, this guy is saying Ozil is the best number 10 in the league, I fear for his sanity.

Now to be fair that fact has only been true for 12 years and counting on a constant basis. Never mind the times we finished before that and trophies we won before that heh.

I think he is banned now, you can't access his profile.

Anyway I think it is someone taking the piss, I know you get deluded Arsenal fans but jesus christ, this guy is saying Ozil is the best number 10 in the league, I fear for his sanity.

Tbh, I think Ozil is good number 10, the best, not sure.

1.)Silva

2.)Ozil

3.)...

4.)...

Can't think of any? Should Oscar be considered a number 10? Advanced playmaker perhaps