Flo's return

bluelion111

Now that has made me a very happy bunny, will be great to see him back at our club. A great signing, some of the best value for money we ever got, if only for that game against Betis.

as a Milton Keynes lad, unfortunately my last memory of Flo was him missing a penalty in a play-off semi-final shootout for Dons, costing us a chance of promotion. but his time for Chelsea way outweighs that!

you must be joking TAF ...if it was JFH I could understand !!!! the best bit of TAF was when we sold him to rangers 12.mill happy days

Seriously? He was excellent for us, scored some fantastic and crucial goals for us and never gave less than 100%. He was outstanding in one of the best wins of that era at home to Barcelona.

Fantastic news, always loved Flo, there was a while there that he was absolutely lethal (even against the very best) and I'm sure he'll be a great influence on the youngsters.

That said, he does seem to be undergoing a very unfortunate transformation into David Moyes:

article-2353919-1AA07082000005DC-127_634

David-Moyes-004.jpg

Was one of my first Chelsea idols when I was growing up... I had a woolly hat with his name on and when I waited outside the ground after one game to autograph hunt Tore signed the paper I was waving in front of him, patted my head and said "nice hat".

Crap story I know but I loved him as a player, glad to see him back.  

Fantastic news, always seemed like a top bloke.  Also always seemed like he was one step from falling over before slotting a goal home.

Shame Rangers thought "oh a big fella, lets hit high balls into him" and then the fans deemed him a "flop"

29 goals in 53 games was still a pretty good scoring record.

I know they probably expected more but it's a decent return. 

Yeha I know, I never got why they thought he was a flop.  Maybe the price tag at the time for the Scottish League?  Perhaps a little like us and a certain striker 

Archived