Willian

Mike 93

On 31/10/2020 at 18:13, Scott Harris said:

Not true at all. The Courtois thread was very active with people calling him a snake when he left, and Luiz still gets mocked whenever he makes mistakes for Arsenal. It's not like this thread is getting updated daily with people taking the piss, it's a handful of posts over two months.

Courtois's case was a bit different, don't you think? And David Luiz's thread went quiet a couple of days after he left us.

Have you people considered therapy? I've heard it can do wonders for this kind of unhealthy infatuation.

2 hours ago, bluedave said:

Courtois's case was a bit different, don't you think? And David Luiz's thread went quiet a couple of days after he left us.

Have you people considered therapy? I've heard it can do wonders for this kind of unhealthy infatuation.

That might solve the sleepless nights I still have over my unrequited kindergarten crush :iDEa:

On 01/11/2020 at 16:16, Slojo said:

It's more of a reaction to the hype and bull sh*t we got after the Fulham game. AFTV morons saying Willian is better than Ziyech because he grabbed 3 assists on his debut. Arsenal got ridiculous hype for that Fulham game. 

Now he's gone back to square 1 and Ziyech looks quality. Not so much dissing Willian, he was a great player here, had his best years here, but I wish him nothing but bad luck in an Arsenal shirt. (On the pitch of course). 

It's would have been like us back in the early 00's taking Kanu on a free while Arsenal got Samuel Eto'o and acting that it's proof of an impending power shift. 

• 1 month later...
Appearances12
Goals0
Wins4
Losses7
  • Attack
    Goals0
    Goals per match0.00
    Headed goals0
    Goals with right foot0
    Goals with left foot0
    Penalties scored0
    Freekicks scored0
    Shots9
    Shots on target1  (250k per week)
    Shooting accuracy %11%
    Hit woodwork2
    Big chances missed1
  •  
  • Team Play
    Assists3
    Passes411
    Passes per match34.25
    Big Chances Created4
    Crosses68 (wonder how many of these hit the first man)

• 6 months later...
20 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Willian in his first pre season game going full Hazard.

He got his three years, why should he give a f**k any more?

Enjoy this gif to depict Marina during the contract negotiations…

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV

On 16/07/2021 at 09:17, Valerie said:

I had no idea Arsenal players had to wear bullet-proof vests against their own supporters :wink:

I’d reckon Palace players need stab-vests what with being in Croydon…