Robbie Di Matteo Appreciation Thread

robdog
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

I noticed on this site that one of our Big Heros doesn't have a thread here. I don't care if you didn't like his playing or coaching style, the Guy has produced some wonderful moments for Chelsea Football Club. Here is a good article on RDM about returning to coaching. I agree w/ this statement here:

"People probably didn't like Chelsea winning the European Cup but I don't see any other team that has gone to Camp Nou and played expansive football. It's a bit of a myth the media have created. If you look at the numbers, my teams have always been free-scoring teams."

Thank You RDM & I hope Roman Abramovich buys you a Ferrari like he did for Mourinho

onlyonerdm.jpg

Edited by robdog

• 4 months later...

^Find it weird he hasn't taken up a role in the last 2 years, I reckon he probably has a fear of failure. He has been linked with several roles in the premiership & abroad but for whatever reason he hasn't taken them up. He might have to take a step like AVB with Zenit to go forward, but the longer he is out of the game the harder it becomes.

• 1 month later...