• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Luis (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

Anyone else think 'DAMN WHERE DID MIKEL GET THAT PACE FROM'?

If suarez, toure, aguero  hazard make that pass they call it world class.

Voted Costa, think he could have had some more goals but not to fussed, his running of the ball is immense, movement makes it much  much easier for the midfield 

There's a few things I've realised about Chelsea which I think we need work on

First of, we tend to concede too many goals from set pieces (and "recycled" set pieces")

Considering the height and defensive experience we got, we should not be conceding many goals from sp but we still do (going on from last season)

Second thing, Courtois distribution is quite poor

There were times where he put us on the back foot where he really shouldn't have and put our defence in danger

These are things that can be worked on though and hopefully will get rectified

The old ticker will not stand to many more matches like that, it was like basket ball........................ :koo-koo:

MoM Costa, doing what all great strikers do and that's put the ball in the old onion bag.

Other observations - Ivan (love him) scores and has a hand in all three Everton goals, he is not a right back, never has been and never will be - just saying.

Matic - great strike as was Rambo's. Just get fed up with the petty fouls Rambo gives away around our last third.

Great result against our bogey team.

Happy Days

God I love Diego Costa.

I voted for Ramires today. Looked like the Ramires of old with some powerful runs through midfield and a very well taken goal.

What a game.......

I thought Ramires was what we have come to expect now. Both good and bad.

Good - The energy and running and a great finish for the goal.

Bad - Losing possession too easily, yet another needless yellow card and his hand in the build up to one of the Everton goals where he waved out a leg and the Everton player went past him as if he wasn't there.

Can only be one MOTM - has to be Costa. May he remain injury free forever.

Strange how people see performances differently. I thought this was one of Matics worst matches for us. I know he scored but thought that he was a bit laboured on the ball and distribution not up to his usual. Not surprised by JM sub.

My vote is for Costa who apart from his two goals really gives defences a headache with his movement and touch.