Diego "the guv'nor" Costa

55 minutes ago, Ernie_blue said:

How do you the journos are talking sh*t? It's pretty obvious something happened, what no one knows. My guess is if Chelsea can get a replacement Costa will be off in the summer.

They always talk sh*t, I read recently how Tibo hates the goalkeeping coach, an hour later he's quoted as saying he's very happy at Chelsea. Last season Fabregas was a rat, another nonsense story to disrupt and provoke, it's what they do best, they're vermin. 

5 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

They always talk sh*t, I read recently how Tibo hates the goalkeeping coach, an hour later he's quoted as saying he's very happy at Chelsea. Last season Fabregas was a rat, another nonsense story to disrupt and provoke, it's what they do best, they're vermin. 

You do realise Tibo might not like the GK coach but is happy at Chelsea. Do you really think Tibo is thick enough to say his not happy at Chelsea while in the middle is a season? You seem to make out it's all against Chelsea but it's what journos do to make stories. I doubt it's even to purposely disrupt Chelsea, I can't see how it can.

Its not always sh*t but you need to read between the lines. Abit like that message on Costas instagram, did he write the message? What does he mean is sh*t? There's no pre agreement for China yet? Is there a pre agreement to go to Spain? That he don't want to leave the club? Take it how you want to really as it could mean anything.

In my opinion, he is still our second most important player this season after Hazard and before Courtois.

But he has regressed a bit in January scoring only one goal since that Spurs game, when the rumours around the China offer were in full swing. It has unsettled him, that's for sure. I hope this won't evolve into a cycle in which he will be desperately trying to prove himself, and become selfish as a result of that.

Keep it up, Diego, we need you.

He is very imporant but i`m pissed with the way he fu** some our attack. He lose the ball too easy, to much bad passes and sometimes he goes to the ground to easy. He need to bring his technique up. But all that doesn`t matter as long as he continue to score goals.

And for the summer if he want to go, then let him. There is top strikers out there. It will cost a lot, but we will send him for a lot. Lukaku, Morata, Belotti, and probably few more.

To be fair, the only one who i really afraid to lose is Eden Hazard. I don`t think we will have much problem to replace Costa and Courtois if they wanted to leave in the summer, but if Hazard leave, then we have a problem.

He was on a personal mission to destroy Arsenal, decision making was poor got too selfish in the later stage of the game when he could have played others in for goals easily. I hold no grudge against his performance, rather a striker go for it then pass on the responsibilities to others. We won in the end comfortably, could have been a 5:0 instead of 3:1 but I take that. I suppose had he made those poor decisions at 0:0, Conte would drag him over and yell at him, one more he would be taken off.

On 04/02/2017 at 19:30, evissy said:

Who talk sh*t? We speculate as much as the rest of them. Not any better.

Our comments aren't seen by the public every day, that's the difference, we aren't paid to write drivel either. 

On 03/02/2017 at 22:37, Ernie_blue said:

You do realise Tibo might not like the GK coach but is happy at Chelsea. Do you really think Tibo is thick enough to say his not happy at Chelsea while in the middle is a season?

I'm sure he does like the coach, it was widely reported that he had fallen out with Christophe Lollichon, who was replaced by Gianluca Spinelli. A few months down the line and he's talking about how much he loves working with Spinelli, then you get conflicting articles, journalists talking about how Tibo is fuming at the change in coaches, it's madness and bullsh*t. As far as him not being thick enough to say he isn't happy, maybe, but I'll believe his words over the journalists. 

22 hours ago, PythonLu said:

In my opinion, he is still our second most important player this season after Hazard and before Courtois.

But he has regressed a bit in January scoring only one goal since that Spurs game, when the rumours around the China offer were in full swing. It has unsettled him, that's for sure. I hope this won't evolve into a cycle in which he will be desperately trying to prove himself, and become selfish as a result of that.

Keep it up, Diego, we need you.

Just second? I think he is no. 1. Hazard sometimes is useless when he does not score.

1 hour ago, EmeraldBlue said:

Really if you look at it Diego could be put down for three assists- header against the crossbar, pass to Hazard and he it was who spooked Cech.

He's a complete player. THat's why I'm shocked when Thierry said Sanchez is the best player in the league right now.

Antonio Conte has confirmed that he did have a training ground row with Diego Costa but insists his relationship with the Chelsea striker is now ‘perfect’.

‘I was very clear with him and raised my voice and the player understood,’ Conte told Sky Sport Italia about the incident.

‘Now everything is perfect.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/06/antonio-conte-reveals-details-of-heated-row-with-diego-costa-at-chelsea-6431156/#ixzz4Xvowwi5p

1 hour ago, Tibbers said:

Just second? I think he is no. 1. Hazard sometimes is useless when he does not score.

It's easy to think that, yes. But that's because Costa is a very flamboyant type, to say the least. Hazard has had a bigger impact though. That's not just me saying it, just look at whoscored or squawka.

Hazard and Courtois are the only untouchable players in this squad. Costa can go if the money is right, but that's just my opinion now.

On 07/02/2017 at 09:03, brakeit said:

I never liked Sanchez much, but did Costa either? Oh sorry he was the guilty we didn`t beat them 5 or 6 nil.

Yeah, he's doing nothing for us at all....

It's easy to think that, yes. But that's because Costa is a very flamboyant type, to say the least. Hazard has had a bigger impact though. That's not just me saying it, just look at whoscored or squawka.
Hazard and Courtois are the only untouchable players in this squad. Costa can go if the money is right, but that's just my opinion now.

Courtois? Hehehe....

Costa's physical game compliments the flair of Hazard, Pedro/William perfectly. If we were to lose him would have to be replaced with another strong centre forward.

Hopefully another League title and Champions League football next season will keep him in place.

Who wouldn't want to play for Conte?

12 hours ago, dkw said:

Yeah, he's doing nothing for us at all....

Why you try to be interesting ? Did i fu**** say that tell me ? Or you trying to be interesting, cause you are not.

Sorry but Costa was sick bad against Liverpool and Arsenal and denies us from 6 full points. Also denies from scoring more then 3 goals against Arsenal, thats the true.

If you don`t like its your problem. You can`t just praise one player when he is playing good, no one is above criticism.

And my critic for Costa is only for this 2 matches.