Pedro

skippy
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Yeah I saw Bild was reporting United bid 60 million for him this morning.

Hope Bayern don't sell, he's a brilliant player.

according to a few bayern fans he's very loyal and bayern aren't willing to give him up because he's important to them. i think it would take bale-esque money to even tempt bayern, but it's ultimately muller's choice and, if he's as loyal as the fans say he is to bayern, then he is unlikely to want to go to utd. quality player though and would make up for this pedro fiasco, that's for sure. 

I'm not sure how this one would turn out but right now we need some freshness, any kind of freshness in the squad. In that sense, this could be a great boost. Pissing off United (this one has a Robben like feel to it) is a bonus.

Say we get Stones we still probably need one more which for me would be a midfielder yet we don't seem to be linked with any.

Apparently linked with Donsah (?) who is a CM. Not heard anything about him but in the story I read it labeled him as a "similar player to Michael Essien".

If this happens, I can see us getting rid of Cuadrado, and including Moses in the next bid for Stones.

Apparently linked with Donsah (?) who is a CM. Not heard anything about him but in the story I read it labeled him as a "similar player to Michael Essien".

If this happens, I can see us getting rid of Cuadrado, and including Moses in the next bid for Stones.

Oh yeah I forgot that link.

Yup agreed on the latter, Cuadadro loan move to Inter and Moses used as a bargaining tool in the Stones deal.

Muller won't go.

Bayern need their true Germans, and Muller is one of the world's best attacking players. Absolutely phenomenal.

They'd have an extremely upset fanbase if they did.

I don't think he will either but United have chased unattainable players in the past (i.e. Baines, Fabregas etc).