Pedro

skippy
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Wtf!!!!

Left for work about an hour ago and I thought he was United bound!

Fantastic suprise makes you think that article about abhamovic sanctioning at least 3 new players after the city defeat, has some truth to to it. If he was always the plan I doubt we'd have left it this late.

I think he is going to be a quality signing. Possibly the best buisness done this summer by any premier league club for the price we are reportedly paying.

Follow this up with stones and I think it will have turned into a decent window. If we somehow end up with witsel aswell, it will have been a fantastic window.

Brilliant tactics from Jose'....we guzump their Pedro move.....they then being pissed off guzump our Stones deal by paying 45mill for Stones; who Chelsea really didn't want anyway beyond a 30mill price tag and thereafter it was all just a ploy and a stitch up between Martinez and Jose to get Utd to fork out a sh*te load of money to help out Everton buy players with the money in order to beat off Liverpool for the 4th spot....on a more serious note..Pedro is a decent signing but I think one or two players will be on their way out the door by the end of the week.

Good guy Ed Woodward. Not interested in Pedro but still willing to travel over to Barcelona to tell him face to face. I expect him to stop in Sheffield on his way back to Manchester to let Calton Palmer know United won't be bringing him out of retirement #personaltouch

Got to admit, I'm a bit gutted we didn't get him. He's a good buy for you and is miles better than Cuadrado and has more end product than Willian. He's clearly a bit of a panic buy after the city defeat, but he's a very good one at that.

Clearly, either we fecked up the bid (unlikely) or we decided not to be in for him in the end. I'm hoping we have an idea who we want instead, but our attack definitely needs bolstering.

Got to admit, I'm a bit gutted we didn't get him. He's a good buy for you and is miles better than Cuadrado and has more end product than Willian. He's clearly a bit of a panic buy after the city defeat, but he's a very good one at that.

Clearly, either we fecked up the bid (unlikely) or we decided not to be in for him in the end. I'm hoping we have an idea who we want instead, but our attack definitely needs bolstering.

Always appreciate your posts Brixtac.

Clearly, either we fecked up the bid (unlikely) or we decided not to be in for him in the end.

Seeing as Woodward went to Barca on Monday, it seems clear you wanted him but wanted to negotiate whereas we jumped in and just gave them what they asked.

However your left side seems good. That Depay guy looked pretty awesome yesterday. Didn't realize he is built like Stallone

don't know if a panic buy or not, but jose can't be blind to cuadrado and willian's lack of attacking prowess in the team and also we were linked with pedro pre-utd interest, so whether we have been biding our time over this and doing the work behind the scenes, we'll never know. it is strange how it's happened so fast when transfer dealings are not usually so quick. 

Would be very happy if we managed to get this deal done. The guy is an excellent player and also a big game player who's scored in El Clasico's and the 2011 champions league final, he also brings a lot of work rate to the side so this can only be good news

Jose didn't need the wakeup call but the club.

ALL DAY LONG THIS.

I've quoted mourinho to DEATH on this one but in may he was saying he needed players, specifically a forward, a CM and a defender. Mourinho knew he needed players, but for whatever f**king ridiculous reason, the board didnt want to blink. hopefully they've had the wake up call that they needed, and that this signals a few more purchases. 

time to stop pussyfooting around with stones. if everton want £X - give them f**king £X, or find an alternative. it is not rocket science.

I still think we are frighteningly short at CM.

for too long the club has sat back with a hardon over our balance sheet and our overt compliance with FFP which is literally redundant. if you want to stay at the top, that means you have to acquire new players and keep the squad fresh.

nobody is suggesting we go out and buy bale / varane / pogba / reus in some sort of ridiculous spending spree, but sensible signings such as pedro who is experience, balanced with that of stones who is one for the future, and potentialy witsel for some squad depth would go a long way to restoring us as near-favourites for the title again

we need to get our f**king act together. sharpish.