• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

NOTE: Sorry for not running this past you first PloKoon but you haven't been online recently so I thought I'd start this thread on your behalf.

Take your pick.

My pick is Kurt Zouma! Outstanding game from the young lad!

I'd go with Zouma as well, good game from Cahill and Azpi with Ivan much improved on his early form (losing his place hopefully the wake up call he needed) Fabregas and Hazard also looking much more like the players we know they can be.

I still feel Matic is not up to the standard we've come to expect from him but he like the rest looked much more up for it today.

Costa is for me getting a bit too focussed on winding up which is ok to an extent but could have had the opposite effect today had the referee seen it differntly, I still feel he will be a big influence this season and have no complaints about his contribution at all.

I think hazard deserves a mention. Looked much more like his old self today, running at players, and taking responsibility.

Oscar matic and fabregas, put a real shift in and all 3 were pretty good.

Ivanovic much improved, costa did what costa does like it or not, azpiliqueta and cahill were both assured and didon't give them inch.

But motm has to be Kurt zouma who Is looking like the real deal.

Great to see some of big players step-up yesterday. Thought Hazard had a great game - he always seems to play well against the Gooners. Fabregas and Oscar both good and Costa, well, lets just say he casued them problems!

But between Dave and Zouma for me - both were brilliant and will give it to Zouma for the goal.

Fabregas for me. Was disciplined without the ball. Played the crucial ball for the opening goal and also released Pedro earlier. Easily his best game this year. Oscar and Matic contenders as well. Zouma was great bar the cockup where Sanchez should have equalised.

Archived