Antonio Conte - Now Officially Manager

Conte follows Jose mistake in my opinion. I remember Jose was playing the same players every game and losing points, at the end, he got sacked. 

I still think that firing Conte is not the correct way, he deserves a chance to fix this season because what he did last season is incredible. He has a big part of failure this season, but he also needs the board behind him. 

If we will continue to lose, then Conte will be sacked, but if he will start making changes and play new players that ready to fight for him and lead this club, then he must wake up immediately or he won't survive until the end of the season.

22 minutes ago, Kev56 said:

Get the checque book out roman, another 10m severance payout. 

And lets start all over again. 

This. Conte looked completely defeated out there tonight, don't think he even celebrated the equaliser. Just stood there all night, none of the passion that we've become so accustomed to. Seems like it's all over for him. Really sad to see. 

No point in letting Conte go. We keep hiring managers and we keep having bad second seasons. This is a culture problem the club has created with their revolving door of managers. Unless the club is prepared to start fresh with new players and hand over the transfer policy reigns, there is no point. Alex Ferguson isn't walking through that door.

Just now, Celery1989 said:

This. Conte looked completely defeated out there tonight, don't think he even celebrated the equaliser. Just stood there all night, none of the passion that we've become so accustomed to. Seems like it's all over for him. Really sad to see. 

i think he called them out at halftime, to show them if they want to play for him ,he wanted to see passion from his team 

Just now, PraetorianGuard said:

No point in letting Conte go. We keep hiring managers and we keep having bad second seasons. This is a culture problem the club has created with their revolving door of managers. Unless the club is prepared to start fresh with new players and hand over the transfer policy reigns, there is no point. Alex Ferguson isn't walking through that door.

This is Chelsea Football Club for you. Unless the Board stop acting purely in the short term we will continue to oscillate between triumph and crisis, changing manager every couple of seasons. 

5 minutes ago, Odiddy said:

4th in the league, we're in a bad moment but does he really deserve the sack because Bakayako is a clown? I don't see any feasible alternatives mid way through the season.

Time for the board to publicly back the manager to shut the media up - this speculation is killing the team, not Conte!

Yes because he’s the one playing Bakayoko every game despite him being piss poor. 

When Jose kept playing Ivanovic he at least had a lethal attacking threat, Baka offers nothing, it’s like playing with 10 men. 

3 minutes ago, PraetorianGuard said:

See if you’re still saying that after the Barcelona game. 

Keeping him in this state is just delaying the inevitable. 

2 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Yes because he’s the one playing Bakayoko every game despite him being piss poor. 

When Jose kept playing Ivanovic he at least had a lethal attacking threat, Baka offers nothing, it’s like playing with 10 men. 

who should have he played Drinkwater, who just came from injury or Fabregas who we all know is like in a two man midfield

I don't give a sh*t if we get blown out by Barcelona 7-0. We can't keep expecting magical results from the manager every game. Modern football culture from the board and fans is incredibly toxic. Not every day can be roses and sunshine. sh*t happens.

The problem seems to go back to the summer and there have clearly been issues between Conte and the board all that time. At this point I don't think the board can just let Conte carry on the way things have been in recent weeks. But they also don't have to sack him. How about coming out and actually backing him?

Just now, PraetorianGuard said:

I don't give a sh*t if we get blown out by Barcelona 7-0. We can't keep expecting magical results from the manager every game. Modern football culture from the board and fans is incredibly toxic. Not every day can be roses and sunshine. sh*t happens.

sh*t does happens, and if we're losing but the manager is there urging them on and showing he gives a f**k, then we'll be right there behind him. If he just wants to stand in the dugout with a face like a smacked arse though, then I don't care if he's sacked. He's supposed to lead the team, not spend his time whining about the board and sulking.

We are all angry yes, but why does this sh*t keep repeating itself, its f**king unreal. Every f**king time this sh*t happens to us......at what point do we stop and say just maybe our Club is sick. No f**king chance this is coincidence, it happens time after time......nah our Club is sick. A huge cultural issue we have......what madness are we dealing with here?

2 minutes ago, forbzy said:

The problem seems to go back to the summer and there have clearly been issues between Conte and the board all that time. At this point I don't think the board can just let Conte carry on the way things have been in recent weeks. But they also don't have to sack him. How about coming out and actually backing him?

I wanted them to do it with Jose, but they didn’t. They won’t for Conte either. 

1 minute ago, PraetorianGuard said:

Maybe, but that's probably because the board refuses to let him do his job and help him find new players. The board has no one to blame but themselves for this bullsh*t.

What players? We've signed loads recently...who didnt we get that we could afford?

Just now, atomis said:

We are all angry yes, but why does this sh*t keep repeating itself, its f**king unreal. Every f**king time this sh*t happens to us......at what point do we stop and say just maybe our Club is sick. No f**king chance this is coincidence, it happens time after time......nah our Club is sick. A huge cultural issue we have......what madness are we dealing with here?

1) revolving door of managers

2) The board refusing to give managers more powers with transfers.

3) Not shelling out cash when needed.

Roman may be bored to death. If so, that's a real issue.