Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2016/2017

21 minutes ago, WeatherMan said:

Ffs. This neanderthal sh*t is still going on in this day and age ?

15 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

Wasn't even aware Leicester had hooligans, what a bunch of sad chavs. 

some of those fans came up on the wrong end of a Police Baton

C9PEfrLXgAIqyzg.jpg

17 minutes ago, robdog said:

some of those fans came up on the wrong end of a Police Baton

C9PEfrLXgAIqyzg.jpg

That is messed up, I did read that the police attacked fans, most of the time it's because the fans are acting like idiots, can't condone it though.

Just now, Floyd25 said:

That is messed up, I did read that the police attacked fans, most of the time it's because the fans are acting like idiots, can't condone it though.

supposedly these fans traveled from Malaga to Madrid & trashed a train in the process. Then they were mobbing in Madrid. I guess the Local Cops didn't appreciate that. I found this video of the Police dishing out some damage

9 hours ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

I just hope it's not Barca, Real or Bayern in the final. Want to see someone different win it.

To be fair there is another team in the final as well, they aren't guaranteed to win if they get there. I'd happily watch a Bayern v Juve final, Leicester v Bayern or Monaco v any of the three. Im more sick of seeing Real and Barca than anything. 

Real is just a collection of great players, no true team and Uefalona can jog on. Still not over the screw job they benefitted from to keep the final from being the same two teams twice in a row a few years ago. 

Edited by TheChelseaBlues

The Spanish police already arrested eight Leicester City fans on Tuesday for disturbances at the same place, Plaza Mayor, so it is no surprise that on the Wednesday morning they were already wound up. There were also some of them stealing in the restaurant of the train that took them from Málaga to Madrid (what a bizarre way to travel to Madrid). I don't know why people think they can go abroad and smash things up, throw flares and bottles to the police and shout at them aggressively and expect to be treated kindly.

1 hour ago, erskblue said:

Real Madrid looked good last night.

The sending off obviously helped them.

The penalty miss was huge. Should never have been a pen in any case mind.

After the sending off Real easily could have scored another 2 or 3 goals if not for Neuer.

Ronaldo is such a huge player even in his advancing years for them, unreal achievement getting to 100 European goals and 97 CL ones. One wonders if number 100 for CL goals could come in the final!

2 hours ago, erskblue said:

Real Madrid looked good last night.

The sending off obviously helped them.

I thought that they looked very good in the second half before the sent off. And Neuer was superb to end up giving a soft second goal. He showed last night why he is one of the best goal keepers in the world.

Don't get why some feel the need to trash foreign cities when following their clubs, it's utterly deplorable. I've done many European Aways and most of those that go are able to enjoy themselves whilst respecting the local people and their culture. But then there always has to be a group of idiots.