Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2016/2017

I don't think it's too dramatic to say that when stuff like that from ramos and real madrid happens it totally demeans the sport and the match. Couldn't give a sh*t about this any more.

Edited by jack h

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Sergio Ramos, one of the biggest cheats in the game. What the f**k is wrong with Spanish teams ? They just can't help themselves. It's hard to praise teams like Real Madrid and Barcelona when they always do this.

That's why as matter of principle I never praise them :mad:

Real were far the better team today, there was no reason whatsoever to cheat, but they do it anyway, and they and Barcelona never get called out on it, they are disgusting cheats.

4 minutes ago, jack h said:

I don't think it's too dramatic to say that when stuff like that from ramos and real madrid happens it totally demeans the sport and the match. Couldn't give a sh*t about this any more.

yeah I turned it off mate. hopefully retrospective banning will at least keep this sort of sh*t out if the domestic game. 

Real Madrid deserve it, i won't praise them for it after Ramos cheating like that, but what a disappointment Juve have been. If we were accused of not turning up for the F.A Cup final, then the same can be said about Juventus, they have frozen tonight. Defence has been terrible, their players keep getting in the way of each other and their supposed star player, Dybala, has been terrible. Of all the nights to put in the worst performance of the season, they had to pick tonight.

There's going to be some serious spending done by the Prem's big sides, but I still can't see any English club get on a par with Real. Their subs bench would be staters at any English side. Cheating swine, but they're different class.

Guest Sindre
4 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

James wasnt even on the bench 

I'd have him here to be honest. No shame in not starting for this Real Madrid-team.

10 minutes ago, Northport Blues said:

That says it all about the squad they have. 

Hopefully it's something we learn from. You need big squad's to compete with the best. It's not really a surprise that we haven't really competed well in Europe since we won it, we haven't had the squad size.