• Matic
    • Alonso
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

I have to go for Hazard - he was making many players for le arse look like spinning tops - then his effort for the 2nd goal...nothing much wrong to say about that - hell he even tracked back & won the ball back - I guessed Joel Coles words of aspiration motivated Eden

C31CLaVWYAASsPG.jpg

Really want to vote for Kante  & Hazard. Kante was amazing today. He was absolutely everywhere. How much energy and stamina does this guy have FFS?!!

But have to go with Hazard. Always threatening and then he scores THAT goal. THAT is why he is so crucial to us. He's a match-winner. At 1-0 the game was in the balance, then Hazard produces the magic and Arsenal are deflated and the games as good as won. Simply Brilliant.

I have to go for Hazard simply for that goal. He made right mugs of their whole defence and just killed the game with sheer brilliance. Kante was also immense and would of pipped Hazard if it wasn't for that very special goal. Special mention to Fabregas who although not a regular starter continued to ooze class when he comes on. Superb finish from him as well for the third.

I should have voted straight after the game, can't remember any clear standouts but definitely thought we had zero passengers.  What a great team performance.  Costa slightly off, could have teed up 2-3.

Voted for Hazard as that individual effort broke the back of the resistance and he fully deserved it.

Edited by Van Butsen

For me Pedro was immense in the first half, he was everywhere and driving their defence nuts. Kante dominated throughout the game. And Hazard had a great second half. Azpi as always doesn't get mentioned, but was as consistent and reliable as always. Alonso was sharp and won us that first goal when no one expected a goal after Costa's hit the bar.

There should be the option of giving the whole team the MOTM. We were superb as a team, all worked together at their highest level.

Kante for me...though so many played so well (Luiz, Hazard, Alonso, Courtois, Fabregas etc. and a special mention to Zouma for the step-over that left Monreal looking at his navel)...just wish the final pass on the break had been better...

Edited by doctorblue