Chelsea Vs Sunderland (PL) KO Sun 21/5 2017 15:00GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

We should use this track for the team when they walk out of the tunnel, with the team coming out onto the pitch to a standing ovation @1:30 into the track. A fitting piece of music for the farewell of our very own ROCKY.

article-0-194D140F000005DC-495_634x797.jpg

Its on the Sy Fy channel in the USA , I don't care I've hit record and am flying over to London Friday to be there, then Wembley for the bubble !!!

Not worried about the line up, did you see Sunderland yesterday if it wasn't for Pickford would been 7-0 !!

Campeones, Ole Ole Ole !!

1 hour ago, carrickblue said:

Sky are not showing our game on Sunday, they are going with Liverpool v Boro and Man City v Watford. I guess they will cover the trophy presentation... 

You can't blame them, they want to show the games to decide 3rd 4th, makes sense.

I'm happy to live in Ireland now, normally we get f**ked when it comes to broadcasting games

Pity Sky Sports is absolute robbery over here [emoji19]

About the match itself, I hope we absolute batter Sunderland. They've been like how Wigan were a few seasons back and frankly, I'm delighted they've finally been relegated

9 hours ago, adineen98 said:

Pity Sky Sports is absolute robbery over here emoji19.png

About the match itself, I hope we absolute batter Sunderland. They've been like how Wigan were a few seasons back and frankly, I'm delighted they've finally been relegated

Yeah, i mean i piggy back on my family's sky go since they're not the most technologically inclined, I wouldn't fancy paying 90 quid a month for sky sports considering they don't even have CL, and f**k BT sport, their coverage is abysmal.

I think this will be a seriously bad loss for Sunderland. I'm thinking 5 goals +, Pickford kept the score down vs Arsenal but those type of performances dont happen every week.

I also think he'll start a very strong Chelsea side, I want Courtois to get the golden glove so I'd play him.

Tbo

Azp JT Ake

Moses Kante Cesc Kenedy

Willian Batshauyi Pedro

We're lucky here in Ireland actually, Sky are showing the game over here, theyve showed a few "ireland only" games at 3pm kick off on Sky, which doesnt happen in the UK, so I'll be finding a pub for, hopefully be back over in August for my birthday for the new season and title defence. :)

3 hours ago, ashwin said:

Indian channels have amazing coverage of most matches in every big league...

YUp.

Last night I had the option of watching Copa final, La liga decider or Monaco winning the league, (united was not an option as i really did not WANT to sleep). 

7 hours ago, Delnino said:

I think this will be a seriously bad loss for Sunderland. I'm thinking 5 goals +, Pickford kept the score down vs Arsenal but those type of performances dont happen every week.

I also think he'll start a very strong Chelsea side, I want Courtois to get the golden glove so I'd play him.

Tbo

Azp JT Ake

Moses Kante Cesc Kenedy

Willian Batshauyi Pedro

What does the golden glove situation look like? I imagined Thibo being at the top but is Lloris that close?

Once again I would like to thank pikeys who didn't roll over and basically killed spuds dreams as they were flyng too high with media cheering for our fail. f**king pikeys :bow:

Edited by mojo