Chelsea Vs Sunderland (PL) KO Sun 21/5 2017 15:00GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

3 hours ago, Argo said:

If we play a reserve team in this game our first team will be rusty as f**k going into the Cup final. Full first team please.

Exactly this. Can leave hazard out for cesc or willian otherwise main team for me. Be different if we were not in the final and we don't want our season ending on a sour note. 

After the near meltdown against Watford I expect Conte will play a full strength side barring maybe Hazard for this. Between getting the wins record and going into the FA Cup on a high note it's enough to keep us essentially playing our 1st choice team. JT and a couple of younger players will come on once it's wrapped up I assume. 

I think something similar happened in our last title winning season. Newcastle's game where they had to stay up was on but when it was over and the celebrations were going on at the Bridge they switched to us so they could broadcast us lifting the title. Expect something similar this time

now I'm seeing that not a single fixture is being broadcast live, baffling

Edited by BenCFC19

Liverpool, many city and arsenal are live. But post game Chelsea will be on as coverage is based at Stamford bridge. So everyone can see the lifting if the cup. 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10880771/liverpool-v-middlesbrough-and-watford-v-man-city-live-on-sky-sports-on-sunday

Plus Sky Sports viewers in Republic of Ireland will be able to see champions Chelsea conclude their league season against Sunderland, before John Terry and Gary Cahill lift the Premier League trophy.

All Sky Sports viewers will be able to see the trophy presentation as we base our coverage at Stamford Bridge on the day

I think something similar happened in our last title winning season. Newcastle's game where they had to stay up was on but when it was over and the celebrations were going on at the Bridge they switched to us so they could broadcast us lifting the title. Expect something similar this time

Yeah they showed Newcastle vs West Ham and Hull vs United because one of the 2 would have been relegated. 3 teams are already relegated this time, so I'd expect them to show Liverpool vs Boro and Arsenal vs Everton.

would love to see more youngsters but think Conte will start a full strength squad.. might see Chalobah, Ake and Bats in the squad and maybe starting and RLC might be in if fit but reckon may be full squad.

Courtois, Azpi, Ake, Luiz, Cahill, Alonso, Matic Chalobah, Willian, Pedro, Bats

Costa, Fab, Terry to come on but to be fair may see Kante in midfield somewhere

2 hours ago, Fruity66 said:

would love to see more youngsters but think Conte will start a full strength squad.. might see Chalobah, Ake and Bats in the squad and maybe starting and RLC might be in if fit but reckon may be full squad.

Courtois, Azpi, Ake, Luiz, Cahill, Alonso, Matic Chalobah, Willian, Pedro, Bats

Costa, Fab, Terry to come on but to be fair may see Kante in midfield somewhere

Costa will definitely start as he was fully rested against Watford. He is not going to be on the bench for 2 games in a row. Fabregas most likely too. Chalobah was very good against Watford but I expect to see a virtually full strength team bar couple rotations. Maybe Hazard comes out for Pedro.

5 hours ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

It's not on? That is a f**king disgrace, the title winners trophy lift is always on television.

Anyone know the email address for Sky Sports? We should al bombard them with emails complaining.

Not always , Arsenal in the invincible season got overlooked for United on the last game as did United themselves the year before for THAT Chelsea vs Liverpool game and the relegation showdown between Bolton and West Ham.

I thought City had clinched CL footy....seems not. We would have been shown otherwise.

i don't think it's an anti Chelsea thing, Sky just want to show games where the results have an impact on the season.

I'll be watching NBC anyway. :good2:

8 hours ago, BenCFC19 said:

No the last tine we won the league the game was live

3 hours ago, Argo said:

Not always , Arsenal in the invincible season got overlooked for United on the last game as did United themselves the year before for THAT Chelsea vs Liverpool game and the relegation showdown between Bolton and West Ham.

But we're they the trophy lift games, I'm not talking the final game just the games where the trophy was lifted.

3 hours ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

But we're they the trophy lift games, I'm not talking the final game just the games where the trophy was lifted.

Yes they were. Arsenal lifted in on the final game vs Leicester at home while United lifted it at Goodison.

11 hours ago, Chigzzer said:

Liverpool, many city and arsenal are live. But post game Chelsea will be on as coverage is based at Stamford bridge. So everyone can see the lifting if the cup. 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10880771/liverpool-v-middlesbrough-and-watford-v-man-city-live-on-sky-sports-on-sunday

Plus Sky Sports viewers in Republic of Ireland will be able to see champions Chelsea conclude their league season against Sunderland, before John Terry and Gary Cahill lift the Premier League trophy.

All Sky Sports viewers will be able to see the trophy presentation as we base our coverage at Stamford Bridge on the day

I'm happy to live in Ireland now, normally we get f**ked when it comes to broadcasting games

With a week inbeteeen  no reason not to play the full squad, however he may not give them 90 mins, so you could see the squad start and get subbed or 3 main players rested and brought on but I doubt he will give the first team 90 mins, especially hazard 

5 minutes ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

Oh right and those games weren't televised. Shows how sh*t my memory is haha damn shame though.

It't irritating but ultimately it's all about the trophy Sunday. The title lifting game vs Sunderland was televised two years and i spent most of the second half in the bog of smoking outside to make sure i didn't need to go anywhere when the party started!!

31 minutes ago, Argo said:

It't irritating but ultimately it's all about the trophy Sunday. The title lifting game vs Sunderland was televised two years and i spent most of the second half in the bog of smoking outside to make sure i didn't need to go anywhere when the party started!!

Haha fair enough. Just would have been brill to watch the game itself and enjoy the moment when the full time whistle went etc.