Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

7 hours ago, DaRick said:

I reckon Liverpool might have too many games to best City in the PL next time around. 

Liverpool have already decided not to take part in the FIFA World Club Championship. Rest assured they are serious about winning the title next year, they'll probably get knocked out of the League and FA cups as quickly as they can.   

2 hours ago, Londonisblue said:

plus, doesnt change the fact that chelsea have more or the number of euro trophies than/as the rest of london.

We’re second in the whole UK only to that ‘orrible Scouse mob I do believe. 

1 hour ago, carrickblue said:

Liverpool have already decided not to take part in the FIFA World Club Championship. Rest assured they are serious about winning the title next year, they'll probably get knocked out of the League and FA cups as quickly as they can.   

Thing is the CWC wouldn’t have effected them next year anyway as they’re intending to move it to the Summer months.

I can only hope they follow suit from their previous attempts at challenging the year after they’ve done close & failed and completely collapse.

6 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

I hate to burst people's bubble, but both Arsenal and Tottenham have won European cups, even West Ham has one. Arsenal, Tottenham and West Ham have all won the Cup winners cup, and Tottenham have won the UEFA cup twice. We are the only ones to have won big ears though ?

I do believe Chelsea are the only English team to have won every modern European trophy going over the years?

Cup Winners Cup x 2

UEFA Cup x 2

European Cup x 1cm

UEFA Super Cup x 1

The only comp we didn't win was the fore-runner of the UEFA Cup, the Inter-City Fairs Cup which we entered 3 times. We lost to Barcelona in 1965/66 in a semi-final play off game after the semi-final home and away legs ended in a 2 - 2 aggregate draw.

Edited by just

6 hours ago, just said:

I do believe Chelsea are the only English team to have won every modern European trophy going over the years?

Cup Winners Cup x 2

UEFA Cup x 2

European Cup x 1cm

UEFA Super Cup x 1

The only comp we didn't win was the fore-runner of the UEFA Cup, the Inter-City Fairs Cup which we entered 3 times. We lost to Barcelona in 1965/66 in a semi-final play off game after the semi-final home and away legs ended in a 2 - 2 aggregate draw.

Man United are another English team that have done it after they won the Europa League in 2017. Only 5 clubs have ever achieved it, Chelsea, Man United, Juventus, Ajax and Bayern Munich.

So, after an extensive use by his family of social media to spread the message about his "missing person" status, the missing Liverpool fan has now been located .... in a Madrid jail ... for assaulting a police officer ... you couldn't make it up LOL

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-48496253

Edited by Sexyfootball

43 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

So, after an extensive use by his family of social media to spread the message about his "missing person" status, the missing Liverpool fan has now been located .... in a Madrid jail ... for assaulting a police officer ... you couldn't make it up LOL

Won't be his fault though...

5 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

Pool fans just love controversy

On ?02?/?06?/?2019 at 07:34, Sexyfootball said:

Got to admire Anthony Joshua "taking one for the team" ... he's knocked Liverpool straight off the top of the sports headlines in a matter of minutes ... LOL

Cheers Anthony Joshua :tHumBsBeeR:

Madrid on the verge of signing Ferland Mendy from Lyon, another clever signing by them. Could have a very nice team for next season and be a force again under ZZ.

Navas

Odriozola  Varane  Militao  Mendy

Casemiro

Modric        Kroos

Vinicius      Benzema      Hazard

Subs: Carvajal / Ramos / Marcelo / Isco / Bale / Asensio / Rodrygo / Mariano

Very possible that Marcelo, Ramos and Bale all get sold so left them on the bench. Cracking team they're building though.

City's squad is just too deep and they won't stop buying, still heavy favorite for next season regardless what Liverpool does in the summer. The problem for Pep is because he wins with rotation every weekend, when comes the big knock out game he hasshown he's not sure his best 11. It's a first world problem to pick 2 from Sterling, Silva, and Sane.

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Madrid on the verge of signing Ferland Mendy from Lyon, another clever signing by them. Could have a very nice team for next season and be a force again under ZZ.

Navas

Odriozola  Varane  Militao  Mendy

Casemiro

Modric        Kroos

Vinicius      Benzema      Hazard

Subs: Carvajal / Ramos / Marcelo / Isco / Bale / Asensio / Rodrygo / Mariano

Very possible that Marcelo, Ramos and Bale all get sold so left them on the bench. Cracking team they're building though.

They’ve already signed Jovic had vent they? 

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

They've just signed Luka Jovic for €70m. 

If they sign Hazard, Mendy and a central midfielder I think they'll be back challenging for the title again. 

10 minutes ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

They’ve already signed Jovic had vent they? 

8 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

If they sign Hazard, Mendy and a central midfielder I think they'll be back challenging for the title again. 

Has it been confirmed? Didn't see anything when writing that post.

If that's the case they're going to be scarily good next season. Another CL medal on the way?

54 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Has it been confirmed? Didn't see anything when writing that post.

If that's the case they're going to be scarily good next season. Another CL medal on the way?

I’d back them in the CL for sure.

Pretty sure they signed him already or it’s one of those he just needs to put pen to paper.

3 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

They don't really need another central midfielder tbh. Casemiro Kroos and Modric can still do the bits. Probably someone to be Modric's understudy maybe but even then they'd be stacked.