Eintracht Frankfurt vs Chelsea (EL) Thur 2nd May 20:00 GMT

coco
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

9 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

By the way that kid Jovic, looks very tidy on the ball.

Dream trio - Hazard Jovic CHO

That was my thoughts as well.  I have seen some concerned with his ability outside of the box but from what i've seen, he's actually quite good on the ball.

Glad we turned it around towards the end of the half because for the opening 30 minutes in particular we were pretty shocking.

Midfield’s ball retention in particular and as awful, RLC kept dropping way too deep and Jorginho was hitting longer passes forward into nothing.

Looked a lot better in the closing 10 minutes. Need to be switched for the second half, maybe sit back and soak up some pressure. They’re not going to be happy with a score draw at home.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now