Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

3 minutes ago, coco said:

Eden looks like a bit part instead of a God, won't be the first or last magical talent to go their and find life is beautiful in the sun, until you step on the pitch.

Well, I want him to be happy but not successful, he might be on track 😎

13 minutes ago, coco said:

Eden looks like a bit part instead of a God, won't be the first or last magical talent to go their and find life is beautiful in the sun, until you step on the pitch.

I still stay by the fact that Eden wasn't what they needed, even though he's an amazing player, they had many players that can create chances in that team, they desperately needed a player who can score the goals. 

I'm really surprised they didn't go all in on somebody like Salah or Mane... 

And his replacement makes a save, if Tibo was still on it's 3-0 now. Eden's feeling the pressure to score it seems, he's being direct almost all the time which makes him more predictable and pulls the trigger indiscriminately.

Without Ronaldo this team is just Everton. And how did Modric get that golden ball nobody knows till this day...

Yeah the top down angle is conclusive, the drew the line cutting off his arm which he can't score with as well, can't argue with that beyong going into millimeters

He got a second yellow but he clearly hit the ball first. In the Premier league this is not really that much big of a deal.

29 minutes ago, Slojo said:

There we are, it was on, it reminded me of the Kane situation where they for some reason refused to show the straight angle. 

The mount one v Liverpool was the same but they only used the angle showing him offside for some reason. 

6 minutes ago, dkw said:

The mount one v Liverpool was the same but they only used the angle showing him offside for some reason. 

The Kane one absolutely frazzled me though, I remember Sarri getting angry about it they just couldn't show the top down angle when it clearly looked offside. It looked like a massive VAR f**kup to me, I'm not sure what was going on, luckily it didn't mean much in the end. 

I can actually see Hazard having a short Real-career. A bit like Coutinho at Barcelona.

He looks overweight at the moment and is not performing.

The big question is what we would do if he became available in the market again.