Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Supposedly Sheff United are not a good team, yet they only lost to liverpool because of a fluke.

VAR and such luck will ensure they win the league. It is the measure the football authority took to help them. I accept that. I don't like it as they dont deserve it.

Will be the first not deserving league champs in a long time.

That United game can't come fast enough, we are going to f**king destroy them this time. 

They got so cocky after that 4-0, completely flattered them, had our best players out, first game of the season at a big away ground and the youth not settled in and we still played them off the park. 

We'll show them what should and would've happened this time. 

8 minutes ago, Slojo said:

That United game can't come fast enough, we are going to f**king destroy them this time. 

They got so cocky after that 4-0, completely flattered them, had our best players out, first game of the season at a big away ground and the youth not settled in and we still played them off the park. 

We'll show them what should and would've happened this time. 

Football can change quickly, we might not even face OGS as he might have been sacked by then.

I do agree though we look much more likely to beat them though it does depend on what team Frank picks.

4 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Football can change quickly, we might not even face OGS as he might have been sacked by then.

I do agree though we look much more likely to beat them though it does depend on what team Frank picks.

Possibly but I don't think they will sack him that early, either way United look garbage and I'm very confident we will beat them this time, they couldn't have played us at a better time and they know it. 

Shock, Pep has over complicated things and City might drop points again. They’ve just won 8-0 and he completely changes the attack. They are bad defensively but when they are on song offensively the other team can barely get the ball to score. Stick to what you’re good at man.

57 minutes ago, AlexTommo said:

That was a disgusting challenge. Man has the audacity to complain about receiving a red too. f**king hell

It was disgraceful, how he had the audacity to question the ref is beyond me. Those are leg breakers, which is why I still can't believe that valencia prick only got a yellow. 

12 hours ago, carrickblue said:

since Brendan Rodgers arrived at Leicester in February, only Liverpool and Man City have won more Premier League points. 

to be fair, that's pretty impressive 

He's not a bad manager, he's just a twat and cringey as f**k. He did actually do a good job at Liverpool just his transfers were god awful, kind of like Conte here. And he did really well with Swansea who were predicted to go straight down when he got them promoted and I think they ended up finishing midtable. 

I was very surprised that he went to Celtic, I think he's definitely a PL level manager. 

Tottenham under Poch always have slow starts in the league, people are getting too carried away with it. 

If we want to get into top 4 I would be relying on United and Arsenal to have sh*t seasons. Obviously you can only rely on yourself, but if we do get into top 4 I would wager it's those two clubs that miss out on it, not Tottenham, they usually pick up around now and start getting the points in. 

7 hours ago, Slojo said:

He's not a bad manager, he's just a twat and cringey as f**k. He did actually do a good job at Liverpool just his transfers were god awful, kind of like Conte here. And he did really well with Swansea who were predicted to go straight down when he got them promoted and I think they ended up finishing midtable. 

I was very surprised that he went to Celtic, I think he's definitely a PL level manager. 

He does well at mediocre teams with no expectations. Like Celtic :laugh2: