Jump to content

Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

Recommended Posts


Supposedly Sheff United are not a good team, yet they only lost to liverpool because of a fluke.

VAR and such luck will ensure they win the league. It is the measure the football authority took to help them. I accept that. I don't like it as they dont deserve it.

Will be the first not deserving league champs in a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That United game can't come fast enough, we are going to f**king destroy them this time. 

They got so cocky after that 4-0, completely flattered them, had our best players out, first game of the season at a big away ground and the youth not settled in and we still played them off the park. 

We'll show them what should and would've happened this time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Slojo said:

That United game can't come fast enough, we are going to f**king destroy them this time. 

They got so cocky after that 4-0, completely flattered them, had our best players out, first game of the season at a big away ground and the youth not settled in and we still played them off the park. 

We'll show them what should and would've happened this time. 

Football can change quickly, we might not even face OGS as he might have been sacked by then.

I do agree though we look much more likely to beat them though it does depend on what team Frank picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Football can change quickly, we might not even face OGS as he might have been sacked by then.

I do agree though we look much more likely to beat them though it does depend on what team Frank picks.

Possibly but I don't think they will sack him that early, either way United look garbage and I'm very confident we will beat them this time, they couldn't have played us at a better time and they know it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, DaRick said:

Some of Man City's defending this season needs a laugh track placed over it, honestly.

you could say that about us too

must be awful being an Everton fan, any time they do something half decent they give Liverpool a big helping hand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shock, Pep has over complicated things and City might drop points again. They’ve just won 8-0 and he completely changes the attack. They are bad defensively but when they are on song offensively the other team can barely get the ball to score. Stick to what you’re good at man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Munkworth said:

So according to Sterling racism is ok if it’s his mates doing it to each other. 

He was put in a difficult situation.

He can hardly condemn his team mate / club can he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JoeyN said:

He was put in a difficult situation.

He can hardly condemn his team mate / club can he?

Yes he can. It’s either racist or it is not. You can’t make weak excuses because you’re on the same payroll. He’s a hypocrite, end of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, AlexTommo said:

That was a disgusting challenge. Man has the audacity to complain about receiving a red too. f**king hell

It was disgraceful, how he had the audacity to question the ref is beyond me. Those are leg breakers, which is why I still can't believe that valencia prick only got a yellow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, carrickblue said:

since Brendan Rodgers arrived at Leicester in February, only Liverpool and Man City have won more Premier League points. 

to be fair, that's pretty impressive 

He's not a bad manager, he's just a twat and cringey as f**k. He did actually do a good job at Liverpool just his transfers were god awful, kind of like Conte here. And he did really well with Swansea who were predicted to go straight down when he got them promoted and I think they ended up finishing midtable. 

I was very surprised that he went to Celtic, I think he's definitely a PL level manager. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tottenham under Poch always have slow starts in the league, people are getting too carried away with it. 

If we want to get into top 4 I would be relying on United and Arsenal to have sh*t seasons. Obviously you can only rely on yourself, but if we do get into top 4 I would wager it's those two clubs that miss out on it, not Tottenham, they usually pick up around now and start getting the points in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some belting rumours over Spuds struggles, involving Jan Vertonghen caught sleeping with Christian Eriksen wife. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Slojo said:

He's not a bad manager, he's just a twat and cringey as f**k. He did actually do a good job at Liverpool just his transfers were god awful, kind of like Conte here. And he did really well with Swansea who were predicted to go straight down when he got them promoted and I think they ended up finishing midtable. 

I was very surprised that he went to Celtic, I think he's definitely a PL level manager. 

He does well at mediocre teams with no expectations. Like Celtic :laugh2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...