Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

17 hours ago, AlexTommo said:
17 hours ago, DaRick said:
At least Wigan went a man down before capitulating 8-0 against us way back when.
Watford don't even have that excuse.

Didn't Wigan lose 9-0 to Spurs some when? That's unforgivable.

9-1 (and it was only 1-0 at half time). I remember it distinctly because I had taken Jermain Defoe out of my fantasy team the week before...

6 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

United were forced to play a younger squad with more academy players today but they simply don't have the same quality we do. Ole has fewer wins than losses in the PL now, they should sack him and get a temp in

God, no! He should stay and lead his players firmly towards the quicksand  :biggrin:

BTW I can only truly laugh when those youngsters of ours hold their ground today.

Edited by Valerie

Gary Neville was talking up United and Ole before the game, reckon 3-4 transfer windows are required to get rid of the 'dead wood'. I thought that was interesting, who are the dead wood exactly? Jones, Young, Rojo probably, and those two don't get to play until first and second choice players are out, so they could write these players off for nothing if they wanted to, don't need 3-4 transfer windows. Then you get the likes of Matic, Mata, Fred who aren't getting games unless there are injuries, they are hardly all terrible players, especially the former Chelsea ones, thought it's quite disrespectful even from one of their own towards the current group of players, no wonder they are playing like a ordinary team. United vs Arsenal, hard to pick a winner there.

After all the Sterling racism debate going on, you would think some players, especially Sterlings' very own team mates, would have more sense than to go posting on a public platform what i can only describe as a golly wog comparison. It may be a joke between friends, but why on a public platform for everyone to see? and why do it at a time when his team mate is heading an unofficial anti-racism campaign in football.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49820205