Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

Mendy's challenge on Di Maria there was exactly like Coquelin's challenge Mount. The only difference is that Mendy didn't catch Di Maria as badly. Those that think these types tackles are just accidents need to wise up, they are deliberate attempts to hurt the player.

12 hours ago, BordeauxBlue said:

To think Di Maria was shifted on at United so they could keep... Lingard? Rashford?

My understanding is that he never settled in Manchester, I don't think there was every any doubt about his quality. I think there's an argument to be made that he was the third-best player in the world at the time which Man Utd signed him. 

I did thoroughly enjoy watching Tottenham bottle their 2-0 lead against Olympiacos. Hopefully the return flight is very draining. 

Rumours building already that Real are thinking of sacking Zidane. 

He was allowed to spend a lot of money this summer but whenever I see their team sheets they look like they're mostly playing the same team as last season. 

Not sure Zidane would get sacked this early into the season, they're only two points off the top of the league and with Hazard fit again you can only see results and performances improving. 

tonight is the southern derby. we play Southampton on the 6th of Oct, sunday 2pm

9 AFC Bournemouth 212   7
10 Southampton  212   7

Edited by mojo

9 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Rumours building already that Real are thinking of sacking Zidane. 

He was allowed to spend a lot of money this summer but whenever I see their team sheets they look like they're mostly playing the same team as last season. 

Not sure Zidane would get sacked this early into the season, they're only two points off the top of the league and with Hazard fit again you can only see results and performances improving. 

Zidane wanted Pogba yet the board wouldn't sanction it, I read they only have 3 fit midfielders.

6 minutes ago, AlexTommo said:

Kasper Schmeichel caught swearing and blatantly disrespecting the referee as they're walking off at half time. Can't believe he got away with that.

lccc.gif

4 minutes ago, IliyaKrostin said:

Very good game, I think Leicester don't deserve to lose here. 

same as united game but they lost due to a diving pen