Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

No doubt the majority have picked up on the rumours regarding Erickson's wife but irrespective there is something massively wrong at Spurs, and that’s an understatement.

Hey we’ve wasted a shed load of money on transfers but now they are spending money they are a pale shadow of the team they were two seasons ago. Other than Kane and Son the vast bulk of their squad have peaked .

I can see Poch walking or maybe even Levy pulling the trigger the problem is they are going to have to service a multi multi million pound debt and to do that CL is a must.

Do I worry about their problems  ? Do I hell its very very amusing 

Well this was fun...Anyway I just noticed that Don Conte will play Sarriball on sunday...I wonder who will our fans cheer for there, for the Don or the other Don.

55 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Well this was fun...Anyway I just noticed that Don Conte will play Sarriball on sunday...I wonder who will our fans cheer for there, for the Don or the other Don.

Hmm........

No contest

Posted (edited)

Image result for oh dear how sad never mind gif I posted this at the news of the fourth Bayern Goal.:laugh2:

News had just reached the Sgt Major of the final score !

Bayer had scored seven, yes 7 !

Couldn't resist...:biggrin:

Edited by erskblue

6 minutes ago, robdog said:

Please tell me that Aurier was shown red for this reckless challenge

Yeah, not even a yellow. This Bayern player didn't come out from dressing room at the half time. He had to be subbed of course.

The French ref had a real shocking night yesterday, but he was smilling all the way. c**t

13 minutes ago, mojo said:

Yeah, not even a yellow. This Bayern player didn't come out from dressing room at the half time. He had to be subbed of course.

The French ref had a real shocking night yesterday, but he was smilling all the way. c**t

when I saw this, I was sure Aurier was shown red - literally :wtf:

15 minutes ago, robdog said:

when I saw this, I was sure Aurier was shown red - literally :wtf:

I will make another gif in the afternoon and you'll see the horror faces of Bayern bench. And also, Aurier complaining, that he did nothing wrong. Shocking

Stopped following the Spurs game at 2-1. When I checked the score at bedtime I laughed myself stupid!

What a collapse! Rumours of that rat Vertonghen banging Eriksen's wife are hilarious, whether it's true or not. Would make sense why they are falling to pieces and talk of dressing room unrest. 

Kane surely has to look around at his team and think 'what am i doing here?'. If he wants to win things, a switch to United would make sense, if OGS is backed for the next season or so (he won't be, probably sacked after they lose to Liverpool this weekend). 

Poch just doesn't look interested anymore. At least we're building something. They're stuck with a massive stadium debt and as usual, can't attract the big name players. Can't win a trophy. Spurs will be lucky to get top 4 this season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49906026

Manchester City's Bernardo Silva has been charged with misconduct by the Football Association over a tweet he sent to team-mate Benjamin Mendy.

Silva compared Mendy to the character on a packet of Conguitos - a sweet brand available in Spain and Portugal.

He is alleged to have committed an "aggravated breach" of FA rules because it included reference "to race and/or colour and/or ethnic origin".

Portugal playmaker Silva, 25, has until Wednesday, 9 October to respond.

56 minutes ago, Boyne said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49906026

Manchester City's Bernardo Silva has been charged with misconduct by the Football Association over a tweet he sent to team-mate Benjamin Mendy.

Silva compared Mendy to the character on a packet of Conguitos - a sweet brand available in Spain and Portugal.

He is alleged to have committed an "aggravated breach" of FA rules because it included reference "to race and/or colour and/or ethnic origin".

Portugal playmaker Silva, 25, has until Wednesday, 9 October to respond.

Even Mendy thought it was funny as it was an inside joke. I can see where there is a racist feel to this, but I feel like it was just banter between team mates more than anything. 

For the sake of us and the league though, hope he gets a nice long ban 😛