Chelsea v Watford (PL) Sat 04th Jul 20:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Guest Sindre

And you know what, shoutout to our CB's who has done very well so far. Zouma is winning everything against Deeney. Keep it up.

We definitely grew into that first half. Fortunately there's not been too much play in our half so the defence hasn't been put under too much pressure. Hopefully Watford will keep on making stupid fouls second half. 

Just now, Phillip said:

I am watching a baby vulture nest cam,  two of them were born not far from my house.  They are actually cute at a young age, white fluffy things,

Is it online Philip? If so you have a web address please

Good half, i feel more comfortable with zouma in defence. 

James still a little rusty with his positioning.

This is how we need to play once we score the first goal, much better. We havent really given them anything.

Hopefully see Gilmour, CHO and RLC get some minutes and a comfortable win.

2 minutes ago, Phillip said:

I am watching a baby vulture nest cam,  two of them were born not far from my house.  They are actually cute at a young age, white fluffy things,

The pandas are shy, they probably switched off the light. Hopefully baby pandas soon!

Call me bar humbug ,but Watford in the first 45mins were utter utter sh*te ,they was that bad I said utter twice .

iam not going to be shouting from any roof tops on how good cfc looked in 1st half due to Watford been so sh*te ,and we have seen this many times before this season where chelsea have a very good first 45 mins ,to have a mare of a 2nd half .

we need goals goals goals and more goals In the next half ,anything below 4-0 is not good