Chelsea v Watford (PL) Sat 04th Jul 20:00 GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

This is a must win. Hopefully Willian and Pulisic keep their current form going and others must step up, our defense is shaky so we must score a few here.

Kepa
James Zouma Rudiger Azpilicueta

Kante Kovacic

Willian       Mount            Pulisic
                 Giroud

i know lamps wont  change formation but i will go for a 3421 mainly so we can have tall and phsical players to deal with Watford direct game with Deeney

Kepa

Rudiger    Zouma     Tomori

James     Kante     Kovacic         Alonso

Willian               Pulisic

Giroud

9 hours ago, The Don Antonio said:

i know lamps wont  change formation but i will go for a 3421 mainly so we can have tall and phsical players to deal with Watford direct game with Deeney

Kepa

Rudiger    Zouma     Tomori

James     Kante     Kovacic         Alonso

Willian               Pulisic

Giroud

I thought Frank would play with 3 at the back against City so think at home it is unlikely we will use that formation against Watford as he sees it as too defensive.

I also don't think Tomori is tall though has a good leap.

47 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Yup Abraham has to be dropped, he's been terrible whenever he's played so far. I'm not sure about James neither.

Kepa

Azpi Zouma Tomori Alonso

Kovacic Kante Mount

Pulisic Giroud Pedro

I think Azpi needs a rest so would look to give James a start if he is fit. 

I’d very much like to see Kante rested as we don’t need him against these sort of teams. Jorginho, Kovacic and Mount for me, give Reece another crack at gaining some form and use Giroud up to do we have a stable platform to build some attacks from!

Come on Frank, you know it makes sense. 

I read somewhere that Kovacic and Tomori are out, otherwise the former would certainly be in my first XI. Willian has looked leggy, which is the only reason I've left him out:

---------------------------Caballero

----------Azpilicueta----Christensen-----Zouma

James-----------Kanté-----------Barkley------------Alonso

--------------Mount----------------------Pulisic

-----------------------------Giroud

9 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

I thought Frank would play with 3 at the back against City so think at home it is unlikely we will use that formation against Watford as he sees it as too defensive.

I also don't think Tomori is tall though has a good leap.

I just wanted him there over Christensen but unfortunately lamps says he isn't fit enough for this game.. I am honestly terrified at the sight of a Deeney Christensen Duel, it will be child abuse

46 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

I just wanted him there over Christensen but unfortunately lamps says he isn't fit enough for this game.. I am honestly terrified at the sight of a Deeney Christensen Duel, it will be child abuse

Yes Zouma and Rudiger might be the better option, I also don't think this is a match for Christensen.

Edited by strider6004

Think this is another potential banana skin, Troy Deeney will be their ‘Antonio’ for the match and Franks got to choose 2 out of 3 stooges as CH (Rudiger, AC or Zouma ?) he’s not gonna drop Kepa again just bin him in the off season, the midfield haven’t seen Jorginho is that because he’s in the shop window ? Kanté gets picked every game & it seems he’s forgot how to protect the back 4 anyway.  Last times James & Gilmour played they had a mare will Frank risk them again cus if it’s a repeat they’re subbed off early again ? So it’s probably Dave and Alonso as FBs again (please not Emerson)Barkley seems to only succeed as a sub, Pulisic has to start , Willy must need a rest but MnM looks fresh as a daisy,  Pedro maybe ? and I’d have Olly back in for this lot. 
Hope I’m wrong about my prediction but can’t see Pearson losing the opportunity to do what that sweaty sock Moyes did on Weds.

6th place or bust then ! ?