Chelsea v Sheff Utd (FA) Sun 21st Mar 2021 13:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Rode our luck today and were lucky to get the win. 

Still can't see how we expect to score goals and if not for a rather fortuitous own goal I think we would be playing extra time right now. 

With so much attacking talent I continue to be bemused aslt just how bad we are at creating goal scoring chances, let alone scoring goals from open play. 

Still. A win's a win and the good results continue under Tuchel. 

5 minutes ago, Hessleboink said:

Keown is such an insufferable twat. Most of the other annoying ones I can at least zone out to, but his voice has such an annoying quality to it, and he chats such extreme levels of sh*t that it's almost impossible to ignore. If you got cornered with the guy at a party you'd start drinking yourself into oblivion. 

Today he demonstrated multiple times that he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

Peter 'the kite' Osgood is something he should never be allowed to forget ?

1 minute ago, Hessleboink said:

Good shout! J. Lindz goal now, plus a screamer from Xhaka and you're in the money!

That bet was the full time score not the half time score . I be a lucky bugger if both teams draw a blank in 2nd 45 on their

score sheets 

12 minutes ago, donnyblue said:

So who do we want in next round i will Ask  either one of mancs or   and Leicester ? 

I'd want Man City... They're favourites and likely to win it. So play them now and maybe squeek through to the final where I'd fancy our chances but I'd really not want to play them in final as they're comfortably the best team in England this year. 

6 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Today he demonstrated multiple times that he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

Peter 'the kite' Osgood is something he should never be allowed to forget ?

Haha. He's an absolute tit. Near the end of the game he mentioned "big international friendlies" on the horizon for Mount, which got a tongue-in-cheek response of "San Marino". Being the tiny-cocked man-child that is he, he gave a grave "well, they're all big games when you're fighting for you place in the squad". No, mate -- Jesse Lingard is in the squad for a reason, please do us all favour and stop making sounds.  

Edited by Hessleboink

4 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

I'd want Man City... They're favourites and likely to win it. So play them now and maybe squeek through to the final where I'd fancy our chances but I'd really not want to play them in final as they're comfortably the best team in England this year. 

I'd rather Southampton in the semis and hope man u can do a job on city in the semis I prefer our chances against utd then city

Less said about the overall performance the better, in the ? for the draw today and that’s all that matters 

Hoping to see the Arse and Scum United lose today and my Sunday will be truly Fab ! 

Carefree then ! 

p.s. Kepa was alright today kept us in it and ? sheet to boot !

Edited by General
Praise for Kepa !

22 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Rode our luck today and were lucky to get the win. 

Still can't see how we expect to score goals and if not for a rather fortuitous own goal I think we would be playing extra time right now. 

With so much attacking talent I continue to be bemused aslt just how bad we are at creating goal scoring chances, let alone scoring goals from open play. 

Still. A win's a win and the good results continue under Tuchel. 

Yes they certainly had chances to take us into extra time.

Like Atletico we seemed happy to sit on 1-0 and then hit them on the break late on.

Ziyech took his goal very well.

Most of the players today had a few good spells yet that second half was very up and down before our late goal.

Pulisic looks like he is now back to his best form we saw last season.

20 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

I'd rather Southampton in the semis and hope man u can do a job on city in the semis I prefer our chances against utd then city

I can take getting beat by man city / Southampton or Leicester in either the SF or the F . What i cant take on my chin is getting beat by man utd 

in either SF or F . 

i just cant stand Manchester barstewards United and owt to do with them . Their kit and flags of red/black/white rub me up the wrong way from 

the first whistle . 

If iam watching them on the idiot box if its 0-0 i will still watch or if mancs are a goal down ,the more the better .As soon as they go 1-0 up in whatever 

minute of the game i will switch over before resulting kick off . I just cant stand them at all ,i guess its down in part to how many so called man utd fans that 

i have seen in whatever pub throu out the country and never been to OT 

It could also be down to when i went to a man utd v chelsea FA-cup game ( 1997 ) ,i got to ground just before KO and was wearing 

a white Stone Island winter coat . As i was just about to step into the turnstyle a few mancs attacked me ,but it was not a good kicking that they 

gave me ,as they basically launched all their meat with tom sause pies at me .

It was quite viciuos and pre planned attack and i was pulling lumps of meat pies out of my ears,hair ,neck and winter coat still 10 mins into the game .

The worst thing was as they mullered me with meat pies they called me a ‘’ cockney Bast ard ‘’