Palace v Chelsea (PL) SAT 10th Apr 2021 17:30 GMT

I think Zouma should be recalled for this one. I dont want to see Christensen VIOLATED by Benteke in the air.

Mendy

Azpi       Zouma     Rudiger

CHO   Jorgiho      Kovacic         Alonso

Ziyech      Abraham       Mount

Thinking on the turnaround between this game and the second Porto one I believe TT will rest as many of his preferred starting 11 for the latter as much as possible.

My only question is whether he wants Chilwell or Alonso for Porto.

For Porto I expect us to add a couple who help us defend set pieces better, so possibly alonso in to:

Mendy

Azpi 

Silva

Rudiger

James

Kante

Kovacic

Chilwell/Alonso

Mount

Giroud

Werner

So for Palace we could see something like

Mendy

Azpi

Christensen

Zouma

CHO

Jorginho

Kovacic

Alonso/Chilwell

Ziyech

Havertz

Pulisic

Farting around with a one goal lead is doing my nut in, weve  been lucky with the opponents missing nailed on chances in many games.

If we don't win this then top 4 looks like it might be a lost cause. West Ham away  to come too, ffs

Come on you BLUES !

Jesus, another ridiculous Utd penalty

Be interesting to see what the line-up will be for this one. I know TT will have an eye on the Porto second leg, but hopefully he has now learned from the WBA fiasco that you cannot take ANY team lightly in the PL. Palace are one of those sides who look sh*t on many occasions but can cause lots of problems when they are up for it as we have seen more than once ourselves. Want to get a close look at Eze who does look quality on his day and a player I wouldn't mind us nicking of them if he continues to improve and develop.

Well one things for certain Tammy won't be starting..... with games running out, every game is a must win from here on in, can't rely on WH / Liverpool / Spurs and even Everton from dropping too many points. 

It’s hard at this stage of the season. We certainly have to keep pushing for top 4. Can Dave play every game?

we can be defensive against Porto now we have the lead and try to manage the game even though I don’t like that strategy  

cho will get a run and Tammy might  get some minutes. Kova needs a breather. I’d -lay chiller he should be fairly fresh. 

Cho  christenson Silva Tony chiller

jorginho someone

havertz Tammy Werner 

that won’t be the team  glad I’m not Tommy t 

4 minutes ago, mojo said:

according to the press con Tammy is not so in the picture for the rest of the season or something between the lines

Aye sounds like it. He has missed a lot of game time but has still be more useful to us in that time than Werner...lol

4 hours ago, Nibs said:

Be interesting to see what the line-up will be for this one. I know TT will have an eye on the Porto second leg, but hopefully he has now learned from the WBA fiasco that you cannot take ANY team lightly in the PL. Palace are one of those sides who look sh*t on many occasions but can cause lots of problems when they are up for it as we have seen more than once ourselves. Want to get a close look at Eze who does look quality on his day and a player I wouldn't mind us nicking of them if he continues to improve and develop.

Agree about resting too many, I'm also wondering about Zaha if he plays will he give it a go in the hope he finally gets a move or just take it easy running down the clock so he can leave on a free. 

2 hours ago, ozboy said:

It’s hard at this stage of the season. We certainly have to keep pushing for top 4. Can Dave play every game?

we can be defensive against Porto now we have the lead and try to manage the game even though I don’t like that strategy  

cho will get a run and Tammy might  get some minutes. Kova needs a breather. I’d -lay chiller he should be fairly fresh. 

jorginho someone

havertz Tammy Werner 

I thought Silva was banned for at least 1 game, no?

I have no doubt that Tuchel will rest players for Tuesday as he's done so far, but I hope that he has learnt by now the lesson and does not change 7-8 players as his usual rotation. Another thrashing this time by CP and I can see fans rioting.

3 hours ago, ozboy said:

jorginho someone

havertz Tammy Werner 

Agree Kova needs a breather after gruelling back-to-back shifts. CHO certainly seems due a start. Maybe ziyech and pulisic start too. Who knows? Also glad I’m not TT. Then again, it might not be so bad!

36 minutes ago, RMH said:

I have no doubt that Tuchel will rest players for Tuesday as he's done so far, but I hope that he has learnt by now the lesson and does not change 7-8 players as his usual rotation. Another thrashing this time by CP and I can see fans rioting.

Given the turn around seems likely a heavily rotated side that most wont feature from the start vs Porto.