Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

15 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Alright the Italians are able to celebrate their victory on a open top bus parade. I hope the club organizes something for the team before the season starts.

Bit late for that, pre season already started

I have still been in party mood since we won (which has been dampened a bit after England lost the final of the Euro's) 

I think I have enjoyed this more than any other title we have won so far, I have barely even thought about pre season and potential transfers. I'm looking forward to the fans singing Champions of Europe at Stamford Bridge again.

3 hours ago, Valerie said:

I only now notice Reece James squeezing his eyes shut out of shere delight :biggrin:

I really like this photo, it's taken at the precise time of euphoric joy, for some a career long wait.

Reece James "I can't believe it" face.

Kepa photo bomb leap. :laugh2:

Who is that under Tammys armpit?

Rudiger looks like he just let one rip.

Kai Havetrz the coolest iceman in Chelsea history looks like it's just another day.

And last of all just look at the pure unreserved joy on Andreas Christensens face.

TELEMMGLPICT000259966815_trans_NvBQzQNjv

12 hours ago, Boyne said:

Not sure if posted before. Great picture of the James siblings.

Incredible photo of Lauren James goes viral amid rumoured Chelsea move |  GiveMeSport

Are there more siblings than Reece and Lauren? If so, sign them up if they're footballers, sign me up if they're accountants.

On 08/08/2021 at 16:47, rocker_joker said:

This is very catchy

Hilarious but didnt like the KDB - tackle reference. 

Also any clues on whats happening on 28 sec?