Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

11 hours ago, bluehaze said:

Absolutely I tried to post it as a link but it didn't work so I stole it it's a fair cop guv you got me 😆

Why would a simple link from twitter not work? If you're gonna lie do better, otherwise just own up with your chest that you stole it and reposted for some free likes on a forum

8 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Still, I thank you being the catalyst :wink: He was an idiot.

I could understand it if was his tweet or I'd broken copyright rules but wow talk about a sense of humour bypass. Apparently he'd been banned before.

1 hour ago, KonaKai Blue said:

Mega over reaction. I mean who the flying fk cares where its come from? Other than him of course.

There's a guy on Twitter who tweets photos from the vintage section as you said no one cares it's all Chelsea doesn't matter the original source.

20 hours ago, bluehaze said:

Well I'm glad he's banned bloody hell bit over the top for not saying a tweet wasn't mine.

If there was a blanket ban for anyone I thought was a complete knob then all these dick heads wouldn’t last long and I’d have to get myself banned too. Win win for you guys!

• 2 weeks later...

I have said it a few times now, but I think out of all of the trophies we won, this is my favourite. The first time we won it was special, but I can't lie and say I enjoyed it as much as I would have liked. It was probably the most stressful experience I had gone through as a Chelsea fan. My joy at winning it was mostly consumed by relief. This time around it's been different, it was a brilliant tournament from us all of the way through. We were the best team in every game we played, including the final. There was no luck along the way, everything just clicked for us and it was probably the best and most consistent Champions League run we have had.

It's gotten better since though. Seeing all of those Chelsea players in the Champions League team of the season, the Super Cup win and seeing Mendy, Kante, Jorginho and Tuchel win individual awards has made this whole thing even sweeter.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/08/2021 at 05:48, Scott Harris said:

I have said it a few times now, but I think out of all of the trophies we won, this is my favourite. The first time we won it was special, but I can't lie and say I enjoyed it as much as I would have liked. It was probably the most stressful experience I had gone through as a Chelsea fan. My joy at winning it was mostly consumed by relief. This time around it's been different, it was a brilliant tournament from us all of the way through. We were the best team in every game we played, including the final. There was no luck along the way, everything just clicked for us and it was probably the best and most consistent Champions League run we have had.

It's gotten better since though. Seeing all of those Chelsea players in the Champions League team of the season, the Super Cup win and seeing Mendy, Kante, Jorginho and Tuchel win individual awards has made this whole thing even sweeter.

I love both of them equally, but you're right about the reactions of both.

2012 was consumed with relief and happiness that our legends such as Frank, Drogba, JT finally won the CL after years of heartache.

2021 feels like the beginning of something special, rather than the end of an era. Hopefully this year's success is a precursor for more success around the corner...

• 3 weeks later...