Enzo Fernandez - Officially a Blue!

Sconnie Blue
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Oh well if JT said it. 😂

What a silly thing to say. Given he still has ears in the club, is a legend of the club, his view isn't important. Gotcha. If that's your attitude, why do you bother reading these pages, or listen to radio commentary or possibly listen to the Mikel podcast etc? 

Clearlake were clearly happy to tear up the previous administration contracts/ mistakes as it is the new owners who reported Roman to the league over payments and why we find ourselves where we are... And you dont ask why the new management pushed all players out the club last summer?

No worries. 

Enzo is mostly untouchable on this form  in truth  he has been bang average picks out a few passes now and then, all of the top teams have better players playing in his position. The big question is whether that is down to the player our  crap manager 

11 minutes ago, olderschoolcfc said:

What a silly thing to say. Given he still has ears in the club, is a legend of the club, his view isn't important. Gotcha. If that's your attitude, why do you bother reading these pages, or listen to radio commentary or possibly listen to the Mikel podcast etc? 

Clearlake were clearly happy to tear up the previous administration contracts/ mistakes as it is the new owners who reported Roman to the league over payments and why we find ourselves where we are... And you dont ask why the new management pushed all players out the club last summer?

No worries. 

Silly is taking a man who clearly pushed a blatant NFT scam, and his word as gospel. 

I actually listen to individuals who have zero conflict of interest. The Athletic did an extensive breakdown on the matter, and what it boiled down to was Mount wanted more money and better image rights far greater than what he’s worth. Was even offered a 200kpw extension and Mount still declined. 

Mikel and JT don’t have ears at the club anymore. Not under this ownership. They are throwing darts in the dark, much like that twat Matt Law has been doing. 

24 minutes ago, olderschoolcfc said:

I say the same about your lot, whatever that is. Just pointing out what JT said... 

So what James, Enzo, Gilchrist and few others have said means less? 

These players trained with Mount every day, they knew more about it than Terry who arrived at the tail end of the season to work with the academy.

5 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Mount chose f**king United over Liverpool.

That explains it all. 

Mata moved to United... what's your point. He could have chosen to stay with us but took the money. It's called football. 

18 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Silly is taking a man who clearly pushed a blatant NFT scam, and his word as gospel. 

I actually listen to individuals who have zero conflict of interest. The Athletic did an extensive breakdown on the matter, and what it boiled down to was Mount wanted more money and better image rights far greater than what he’s worth. Was even offered a 200kpw extension and Mount still declined. 

Mikel and JT don’t have ears at the club anymore. Not under this ownership. They are throwing darts in the dark, much like that twat Matt Law has been doing. 

Basically, CFC didnt want to match United's offer so in business, we lost a star asset. 

14 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

So what James, Enzo, Gilchrist and few others have said means less? 

These players trained with Mount every day, they knew more about it than Terry who arrived at the tail end of the season to work with the academy.

what did James say? everyone would be sorry to see him leave? James clapped Mounts substitution the other night. (btw, great he's not being sold) 

Gilchrist? Not seen anything on it. 

Enzo was classless to do what he did. my take on it. feel free to think differently. 

I don’t mind what the club did or did not, I didn’t like the fact that they went back on their contract. But why I booed Mount at the Bridge and why I’d support Enzo over him, is because of what Mount said when he got to Old Trafford. Totally unnecessary and he was only going to get our fan base against him. He did not care about the Chelsea fans, who supported him through thick and thin, and who supported him against the owners. He got the treatment that Courtois got, he could have got the same round of applause Mata got every time he played against us, but Mount chose to sh*t on all the support he’d got from us. He can go and f**k himself.

25 minutes ago, olderschoolcfc said:

Mata moved to United... what's your point. He could have chosen to stay with us but took the money. It's called football. 

Basically, CFC didnt want to match United's offer so in business, we lost a star asset. 

what did James say? everyone would be sorry to see him leave? James clapped Mounts substitution the other night. (btw, great he's not being sold) 

Gilchrist? Not seen anything on it. 

Enzo was classless to do what he did. my take on it. feel free to think differently. 

Mata left because Mourinho wasn't a fan and favoured other players over him. So you made that up.

James made a post on Instagram saying "if you've got to persuade them to help carry the bricks, they aren't the ones to build with" this was at the height of the speculation that Mount wasn't going to sign a new deal.

Gilchrist posted an image saying "We fight to the end" with Mount standing right next to him.

Enzo wasn't classless, it's called football rivalry. 

Mount's PR machine really did work on a lot of people.

8 minutes ago, RMH said:

I don’t mind what the club did or did not, I didn’t like the fact that they went back on their contract. But why I booed Mount at the Bridge and why I’d support Enzo over him, is because of what Mount said when he got to Old Trafford. Totally unnecessary and he was only going to get our fan base against him. He did not care about the Chelsea fans, who supported him through thick and thin, and who supported him against the owners. He got the treatment that Courtois got, he could have got the same round of applause Mata got every time he played against us, but Mount chose to sh*t on all the support he’d got from us. He can go and f**k himself.

Some fans still don’t get it do they, you can leave and play for another club no problem. What has gotten fans annoyed is the fact he sat in their dressing room and said that’s his dream dressing room!! 
I am with Enzo and every Chelsea player who goes at him.

I always say I will cheer players until they disrespect the badge, you could play sh*te I will still cheer you but once you disrespect the badge that’s the end of our relationship.

Edited by El regreso

3 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Mount's PR machine really did work on a lot of people.

The Americans attempt to smear and dirty up many of the most important players or coaches we won the Champions League with seem to be going even better frankly!

9 hours ago, Mod said:

Are you getting whats_the_mata vibes with this one @just ?

How boring life must be that you look at someone else with opposing or different views as you as a troublemaker. Sorry you just want to read and hear the same thing daily and not be challenged. 

Look, Dont rate Enzo, dont think he is anything more than a championship player who hasn't brought anything to the club since signing. We still dont know his best position, his best performances have come against championship sides in the FA Cup. I'd have a fully fit Mount playing over him every day of the week. Hand on heart, so would most Chelsea fans hence why they're probably so upset.

Club captain James claps his old team mate, Enzo gets all in his face... pointless stuff. I'll take my cue from James who showed what a classy guy he is. Id also argue that the vitriol Mount receives was actually well evident before he left. he was the target of unreal online hate long before he left the club, admirably demonstrated by the Permanently angry men on here. 

Anyhow, sad you lot have such fragile egos. embrace other views besides your own folk. 😉 

Would love to know what team this d**khead is!

1 hour ago, olderschoolcfc said:

How boring life must be that you look at someone else with opposing or different views as you as a troublemaker. 

Says the one coming onto a Chelsea forum and pretending to be a Chelsea fan!

Why the f**k is anyone getting their big girly pants all twisted up about Enzo giving Mount a bit of stick? It wasn't like he halved him in two. It was a tiny bit of handbags, notably after Mount had tried to put off Palmer when taking the penalty. 

f**k sake, it's Mount, it's not like Enzo went up against a true club legend like Zola, Lampard, Terry or Amrosetti.

Its a competitive game. Get over it ya fannies.

23 hours ago, OriginalS said:

The Americans attempt to smear and dirty up many of the most important players or coaches we won the Champions League with seem to be going even better frankly!

Erik Ten Hag himself said Mount left us for money, he wasn't pushed out. Is Ten Hag on Boehly's payroll as well?

Percentage of passes going forward:

Caicedo: 84.5%
Gallagher: 89.6%
Fernandez: 50.8%

You could say a lot about our midfield but for me there is no doubt the Gallagher-Caicedo pivot is far more suited to Pochettino-ball than any midfield with Enzo in it. Surprised people aren't really seeing it but he slows us down a lot and he's often a liability defensively.