Next Chelsea Manager

Who would be your choice as Chelsea manager going into next season?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Here are the current favorites with Conte included. Jody Morris is in there as he is the current youth team manager, and promoting from within seems to have worked for Barca, so why not us?!

• Luis Enrique
    • Massimilliano Allegri
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Diego Simeoni
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Jody Morris
    • Antonio Conte
    • Other

This is getting ridiculous: in three weeks time we should have our first pre-season match and the League begins in six weeks time. No statements who will manage the team. The players don't know when to return to the training camp. Very difficult to get new players in when not able to give them the name of the person in charge for next season. Very difficult to motivate the present players to stay when they don't know who will run the show...

It is possible that the manager will be Conte after all. He is a good manager, his style playing football is just too defensive (IMO). I hope we can keep our key players (Hazard, Courtois, Kante).

Simon Johnson of The Evening Standard reports:

Chelsea players are not sure who will take their first pre-season training session and whether current coach Antonio Conte is even preparing for it.

Sources close to several senior players have told Standard Sport that they are still in the dark over who will be in charge at Stamford Bridge next term and are growing increasingly concerned about the consquences.

Meanwhile in response The Daily Telegraph's Matt Law tweeted

So, yeah. 

Glad to have cleared that up. 

29 minutes ago, Ewell CFC said:

I’ve just noticed that my wife is growing fungus on her left cheek ( upper)

That normally happens just before a big announcement.

That's an oddly specific quirk to have

1 hour ago, Total-Football said:

Disgusting how the club have handled this. Screwing with everyone involved with the club from players to coaching staff. 

I’m a 1000% sure that Chelsea FC are doing their utmost best to recruit the right man for the job ....none of us fans know anything factual about what’s actually going on .....,however if indeed you believe that Conte is leaving !?

Then how can it be disgusting for CFC???  to not allow themselves to be screwed over by the existing current employers of Conte’s replacement (by demanding CFC pay out Ridiculous millions of Euros).

I’m sure that CFC will have this sorted out in time for when the players report back for training.

3 minutes ago, Maidstone Blue said:

I’m a 1000% sure that Chelsea FC are doing their utmost best to recruit the right man for the job ....none of us fans know anything factual about what’s actually going on .....,however if indeed you believe that Conte is leaving !?

Then how can it be disgusting for CFC???  to not allow themselves to be screwed over by the existing current employers of Conte’s replacement (by demanding CFC pay out Ridiculous millions of Euros).

I’m sure that CFC will have this sorted out in time for when the players report back for training.

Am also 1000% sure that all CFC players have been told exactly what date to report back for training....whether they know who going to be in charge is another matter....but whatever CFC decide should not be an excuse for the players not giving 1000% effort to do their utmost best for the astronomic wages they are paid.

If any players demand who should be in charge and who shouldn’t be in charge....they obviously feel they are bigger than CFC ....if that’s the case ....then CFC should sell them to the highest bidder and recruit the best they can who do actually want to play for CFC without moaning about it and obviously without CFC being screwed over by the players agents etc. Alternatively CFC could always do a big U turn and start promoting more of the CFC youth team....instead of wasting millions buying average players. 

13 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Better like this than to be a boring club

Yes ...that’s exactly why any person with half a brain who was born within the last 113 years in the Fulham area chooses to support Chelsea FC instead of the other team that plays in white & black! 

7 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Simon Johnson of The Evening Standard reports:

Meanwhile in response The Daily Telegraph's Matt Law tweeted

So, yeah. 

Glad to have cleared that up. 

The Last time I looked ...Antonio Conte is on the payroll of CFC ....So “For Sure” ....would it not be normal for him to prepare a training schedule for the upcoming new season?! 

8 hours ago, Zeta said:

If nothing happens on July 1st when all these contracts and clauses and such kickin/expire, then im going to get very worried. 

There is absolutely no need to worry about players contracts......players come and go ....proper fans like you and me stay for life....CFC is much bigger than any player.

On 28/06/2018 at 17:11, Munkworth said:

Big Announcement; my membership card for next season arrived in the post. 

Stay tuned tomorrow for another Big Announcement. 

Today's Big Announcement: I got my membership card :laugh2:

Can't wait who gets it tomorrow....