Next Chelsea Manager

xXRuufioXx
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Who would be your choice as Chelsea manager going into next season?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Here are the current favorites with Conte included. Jody Morris is in there as he is the current youth team manager, and promoting from within seems to have worked for Barca, so why not us?!

• Luis Enrique
    • Massimilliano Allegri
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Diego Simeoni
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Jody Morris
    • Antonio Conte
    • Other

38 minutes ago, brakeit said:

Moron i was the first to say we won`t get in the CL with the summer we have. I said this long before season start, when see how board fu**** the season before it`s even start. Then all the accusations to Conte have no sense.

And just ilike i was right there i will be right now too.

If Sarri was some manager, Real Madrid would have go for him, get it ? If Sarri was some manager he would have lead big time by now. If he was a so good manager he would have won something.
Conte is 11 year younger, yet he have 4 league titles.

And you have to be complete dumb and not know anything of football to say it`s Conte fault that the season was so s****.

This is what happen, when you left the power in some sh*** woman.

But we will wait and see. I`m done with the reply.

Old Happy Bollox is back with a vengeance.

1 hour ago, brakeit said:

Moron i was the first to say we won`t get in the CL with the summer we have. I said this long before season start, when see how board fu**** the season before it`s even start. Then all the accusations to Conte have no sense.

If Sarri was some manager, Real Madrid would have go for him, get it ? If Sarri was some manager he would have lead big time by now. If he was a so good manager he would have won something.

And you have to be complete dumb and not know anything of football to say it`s Conte fault that the season was so s****.

Look at the difference in teams they have managed ffs. Of course Conte will have won more.

Hilarious how Conte can get us our worst back to back results in 20+ years and set up to lose against City and this not be his fault.

There you go with the sexist comments again against Marina using her gender as an insult. You're nothing more than an insecure little boy.

Brakeit is just very very angry at the way our Club is handling Things.....a clear patteren is evident and it does not put a smile on your face......he is just much more vocal about it than most of us, thus on repeat.

Edited by atomis

1 minute ago, atomis said:

Brakeit is just very very angry at the way our Club is handling Things.....a clear patteren is evident and it does not put a smile on your face......he is just much more vocal about it than most of us, thus on repeat.

Criticisms are valid but to the point of insulting everyone who disagrees with you and to repeat the same negative talking points again and again makes it pointless.

1 hour ago, brakeit said:

Conte takes most of the blame for not getting Chelsea into the champions league, board are certainly not blameless but the way Conte managed those 3 months in 2018 was a joke.

14 minutes ago, Deino said:

Criticisms are valid but to the point of insulting everyone who disagrees with you and to repeat the same negative talking points again and again makes it pointless.

Ohh sure, language discipline is good.......but rarely mastered on these forums, and if they are ultra passionte on top.....well you get the point. Insults not included of course.

3 hours ago, brakeit said:

you always know you are in for a well thought out, logical and respectful debate when the first word out of someones mouth is an insult.

Last season was in sh* when Conte sent Costa that ' Thanks, and no thanks' text, Costa throw a tantrum and decided to go on strike, we were 20 goals short even before the season started. Conte knew the character of Costa,  why the hell would he poke the 'bear' before board approve his plans was beyond me, maybe that was his plan to force the transfer deals.

10 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Oh no brakeit has been banned, wherever will we get the same old point over and over punctuated with personal insults and blatant sexism now?

Just when I couldn't take it any longer and put him (her? it?) on my ignore list!

On June 23, 2018 at 13:48, brakeit said:

Conte won`t ever come close to win the PL title. You can mark my word. Not even a half the manager Jose is, but soon you all will realize that the problem was not Jose.

Just thought i'd edit your post to what you were undoubtedly saying in summer 2016 :laugh2: 

Edited by Argo