Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

The Ox and Danny Drinkwater - Alex Sandro, Virgil Van Djik.

At least 2 of those has to come in before window shuts, I cant belive we are in this type of situation once again as champions.
I have a very strong feel we are going into September with exactly what we have now

4 hours ago, Brutos said:
6 hours ago, Andreas said:

At least 2 of those has to come in before window shuts, I cant belive we are in this type of situation once again as champions.

I have a very strong feel we are going into September with exactly what we have now

Perhaps with a couple of Djilobdoji type of signings at most.

Maybe we are behind the scenes but I'm really surprised we're not being linked with the likes of Mahrez, Jesé Rodriguez & William Carvalho for the 30/40m prices being banded about. All of those players could do a job here easily and would surely prefer a move here over West Ham or Roma.

11 hours ago, BordeauxBlue said:

Because PSG are going to try and offload Di Maria or Pastore over Draxler.

That said if there's any chance of getting him we should go all in - he's excellent. pastore as well actually.

Don't want us to buy another attacking player. I'm happy with Hazard,Willian,Pedro with Boga and Musonda as backups.

Another attacking player will mean Boga and Musonda will likely go out on loan, i want them to both stay.

If we are getting 2 out of those, it should be Sandro, Ox and that's 100m gone.

1 hour ago, jack_super_class said:

Don't want us to buy another attacking player. I'm happy with Hazard,Willian,Pedro with Boga and Musonda as backups.

Another attacking player will mean Boga and Musonda will likely go out on loan, i want them to both stay.

We definitely do need another one, and an upgrade on both Pedro/Willian if we can. We will always start 2, stick 2 on the bench rotating one of Musonda/Boga into the match day squad. City had Sane/Sterling/Bernardo Silva on their bench. Hazard our main outlet is out till Oct/Nov, and we have offer nothing going forward without him.

Carvalho is linked to WHU and I thought why not Chelsea. At WHU he'd be their main man. Apart from that I think we should go for him and he'd be interested.

He is sh*t. We should try to sign someone younger with a better potential because Carvalho is so bad Kante won't even worry about him ever taking his place in the starting lineup.

32 minutes ago, wallosh said:

If we are getting 2 out of those, it should be Sandro, Ox and that's 100m gone.

Haha, the prospect of Mikel coming back.

I actually think Drinkwater is important for squad cover and Ox, if he can play at LWB as well as RWB is next important.

Sandro of course would be amazing yet just don't see it though on the other side we might yet get Cancelo.

33 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

IMO - Ox and Cancelo are in the bag just not public.

Negotiations ongoing for Drinkwater and mystery Bundesliga attacking midfielder of Turkish origin.

Take with a pinch of salt just a feeling.......

Oh my god, I've just realised...
We're bidding for Nuri Sahin...

Surprised we havent been linked with jean seri. Good playmaker centre midfielder. I can't imagine Nice would be too difficult to deal with. On the negatives, there seems to be a number of clubs linked with him so it could beta battle, and he isn't the tallest although he is quite stocky. 

Edited by big blue