Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

big blue
Chelsea Megastore

Best start getting used to (or ignoring) the rumours, they will happen every single season until he goes.

Happened with Beckham

Happened with Ronaldo

Happened with Bale

Happened with Suarez

It's just something that is eventually going to happen but hopefully not for a few years.

Just like when he was constantly getting linked with PSG, the same is now going to start happening with Real Madrid. Oh well, i'll just ignore papers. He isn't going anywhere anytime soon so i'm not really going to think about it.

PSG was just lazy journalism, he doesn't have interest in going back to that league, he never will either. He's ambitious, he isn't in it or the money. When he wanted to move to the Premier League he wanted to use it as a stepping stone (unfortunately yes, he wants to move on to Madrid, although that was said a while ago) he was first wanting to go to Spurs when they were to be in the Champions League since he would have gotten the game time. He didn't want United because of their philosophy at the time and he didn't want City because of the contention. 

At the time he chose us the only real winger we had was Marko Marin, it was the perfect fit for him, I don't think he chose us just because we won the Champions League. 

I just hope he has fallen in love with us and wants to stay, but I wouldn't bank on it to be honest, if he wants to go to Madrid we can't keep him. I wouldn't accept in large big what comes our way but we should if he wants to leave. Fingers crossed he doesn't want too. 

Transfer ban incoming for Real.

Should put people's mind at rest.

Also this may seem like a weird question but do you think Hazard has the personality/ego to succeed at Madrid? You have to be a big personality to work there, he's not one of them even his dad has admitted it.

Just a thought.

Interesting.

Both Real Madrid and Atlético de Madrid will be immediately banned from all transfer activity for the next two windows (this coming summer plus the next midseason winter window), according to Cadena SER and Cadena COPE Spanish radio stations.

FIFA has decided that it will hand out the same sanction that it has already given to Barcelona.

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/04/29/en/football/spanish_football/1430261787.html

While I have no worries about Hazard going anywhere, this could mean that Bale stays put too.

Also this may seem like a weird question but do you think Hazard has the personality/ego to succeed at Madrid? You have to be a big personality to work there, he's not one of them even his dad has admitted it.

Just a thought.

You don't need a big ego to be successful at Madrid or anywhere for that matter. You need confidence and Hazard while being humble, has plenty of that.

Transfer ban incoming for Real.

Should put people's mind at rest.

Just a thought.

presumably they will do what barca did and appeal it so they can get some players in this summer before the ban begins

It's good. He was smiling and laughing at the end with the rest of the team. I say it's good because he's probably not too pleased with his personal performance. He has upped his standards. He's hungry for goals and assists and MOTM performanced, none of which he managed today. Shows he wants to push on and expects better from himself.

Also, it's the Real rumours. Looks like they have you spooked.

The format of that forum is awful. 

It must of cost them two bob to set that place up. 

Cheap and nasty... Just like their support.