Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guest Sindre

He is not the finisher Ronaldo was/is yet though. Getting there maybe but if he got close to 20 league goals this season i'd be thrilled.

He'd be on 25 league goals a season if he wasn't selfish, it's admirable and helps the team out a great deal, but it means no one will ever compare him to the greats if he continues to be unselfish because fans only ever look at statistics to compare. Go back to West Ham away where he had put us 1-0 up, he was one on one during the very late stages about 5 yards out and only needed to roll the ball in but decided to pass it to Willian, it shows he puts the team above his own records but that may hinder him progressing to be one of the true greats

He'd be on 25 league goals a season if he wasn't selfish, it's admirable and helps the team out a great deal, but it means no one will ever compare him to the greats if he continues to be unselfish because fans only ever look at statistics to compare. Go back to West Ham away where he had put us 1-0 up, he was one on one during the very late stages about 5 yards out and only needed to roll the ball in but decided to pass it to Willian, it shows he puts the team above his own records but that may hinder him progressing to be one of the true greats

It's not all about how many goals and assists you get. Zidane is one of the greatest players to ever play the game and his goals and assists weren't exactly massive. I do think Hazard is capable of getting to 30 goals a season on a regular basis though, he has everything in his game to get that amount of goals.

You're right Scott Harris but in Zidane's time there weren't two players who were scoring 50 league goals a season year in year out, to be one of the best that's what you get compared to nowdays

I think Messi and Ronaldo are ridiculous goal scoring machines to be fair and 2 of the greatest to ever play the game. I doubt we will be seeing a player score the amount of goals they score for some time, especially a player that is playing in the Premier League.

He is not the finisher Ronaldo was/is yet though. Getting there maybe but if he got close to 20 league goals this season i'd be thrilled.

Debatable. Even now Ronaldo takes roughly 3 times as many shots as him during a season. With a conversion rate that's not too far away from his as well. I think it would be great if we had more possession as a team. Hazard lacks a bit without the ball (in an attacking sense) compared to the likes of Ronaldo and Neymar but is comfortably better with it.