John Terry meets bernstein.....

dkw

I think what has happened is that Terry has avoided talking to Bernstein and shaking his hand rather than outright snubbing him.

Incidentally, can you imagine Platini looking any more glum .. ?

post-7147-0-77669600-1366395558_thumb.jpg

Do you think he would look so unhappy if he were standing next to Messi, Xavi and Iniesta .. ?

What a classless prick.

I think what has happened is that Terry has avoided talking to Bernstein and shaking his hand rather than outright snubbing him.

attachicon.gifarticle-0-1963A2EA000005DC-570_634x338.jpg

Do you think he would look so unhappy if he were standing next to Messi, Xavi and Iniesta .. ?

What a classless prick.

Top button undone as well.....

I think jt done exactly the right thing. I was once screwed over by a boss and took great pleasure in not shaking his hand when i left. Unless you're contractually bound to do so then you shouldn't shake the hand of someone you deem to be a classless cnt. The other good thing about it is that it wasn't some big bold statement, it was jt quietly going about his business

I think John should've shown he's the bigger man and just shake the hand. This martyr thing is what Wayne Bridge would do.

bollox...this was the guy that got JT sacked as England captain...capello wanted to keep him but Bernstein and his clonies went over capello's head...then set up a rigged panel to find him guilty despite circumstancial evidence...the guy deserved a slap let alone a snubbed handshake...

bridge was totally different...whether jt shagged that bird or not, it was an ex...not great but not like they were still going out and the bridge and JT shagged around together for years...bit rich bridge getting all high and mighty when it rebounded closer to home

So, Anton (plays in Turkey because even QPhahaha thought he was sh*t) and Rio Camelface (What drug test? I'm shopping because I'm thick as pigsh*t etc etc etc) were applauded for not shaking JT's hand. Wayne Bridge *cough* (but I do miss the song after Highbury Champs League 04) was a huge victim after the big bad monster John Terry; the alleged adulterer / bouncer beater / One England captain / bad motorist / disabled car parking thief / One England Captain / Illegal Wembley box seller / training ground tour selling and all round............ England Captain, was accused of shagging some good looking French piece despite denials from Bridge's ex/girlfriend/fiancee/wife/swinging partner/bird I used to know or whatever the press said she was (I would) has got a tiny bit of revenge on the guy who runs a corrupt football association that only cares about making money /.... Actually I'll leave it there before what I say become libelous...

Ah....... f**k it! 

f**k the FA!

The dots int that post are sponsored by Mike Carefree.

Copyright was not intended...  :biggrin:

Further copyright... Forward slashes are now officially owned by ScoobyBlue©

So that's twice in one week my taxes have been used for an ignoble cause!

If Bernstein had had any sense he'd have pleaded a headache and stayed at home. JT was right not to sully his palm!

attachicon.gifarticle-0-1963A2EA000005DC-570_634x338.jpg

What a classless prick.

To be fair, he looks happy enough here.

Frank+Lampard+UEFA+Champions+League+Fina

Frank+Lampard+UEFA+Champions+League+Fina

Farewell, big ears, hopefully we'll have a reunion sooner rather than later!

Archived