• Lampard
    • Oscar
    • Mata
    • Schurrle
    • Torres
    • Eto'o (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

I'd love to give it to Shuurle for a decent performance but Mata had a great game and Ramires just has to get the vote...he attacks he defends, I think he'd run back to the dressing room and get the rest of the boys shin pads if they forgot them, his little dink finishes make a mockery of his poor first touch.

Same as Chippy, would love to give it to Schurrle as he was fantastic and has come in for some unfair criticism by dickheads that expect players to score hattricks on their debut. He showed what he can do tonight, and worked incredibly hard.

However, Ramires was on another planet. Superb performance in every aspect.

I'm torn between Mata, Schurrle and Ramires as each put in an excellent performance tonight. Schurrle was remarkably dangerous with his incessant running, and made a great defensive contribution, however his passing and finishing were fairly poor. Mata was brilliant as ever and omnipresent in attack, but I think I will have to give it to Ramires, who made the difference not only with his goalscoring but in winning back the ball time and again which enabled us to keep control of the game.

Going to give my vote to Schurrle, stepped up in Hazard's absence and was causing problems all night and had a big hand in two of the goals.

It makes me wonder why we haven't seen this side of Hazard this season. Everything Schurrle was doing tonight i have been waiting to see from Hazard all season. Hes a better finisher and passer than Schurrle so i don't understand why Hazard isn't performing at the same level. Maybe it's because it's still early in the season. He did play in petty much all of our friendlies though so really Hazard should be match fit by now.

Ramires, impeccable work-rate all match long, deserved his two goals. Has proven to be an important player for the club since his arrival, even though he usually goes unnoticed.

Edited by FLYMJ

Brilliant that we have several names to choose from tonight. Take your pick.

well imo there were two, three at the most to choose from and no that does not include lampard even though he scored! ramires a player who as recently as last season was having his existence in the team questioned by some on here (they know who they are). Very happy for schurrle also,im always glad when a player who has been at the club for two minutes (and has been prematurely condemned as not being  'chelsea quality' by some) plays well.

Edited by kennypaul

well imo there were two, three at the most to choose from and no that does not include lampard even though he scored! ramires a player who as recently as last season was having his existence in the team questioned by some on here (they know who they are). Very happy for schurrle also,im always glad when a player who has been at the club for two minutes (and has been prematurely condemned as not being  'chelsea quality' by some plays well.

I still question it, but then he will put in a performance like tonight. He's got to keep putting in the performances though and stop having all these off days.