Jose will be BACK!

chemcint
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I belive, within the next three years with no major trophies to speak of, Roman Abramovich will SELL the club! And the first thing the new owners will do is!!!!!! call Jose! Call me crazy, which I know a few of you will do; but everyone knows, Chelsea, the League, the English game needs Jose!!! think about it! Personalities on a scale of 1 - 10 Louis van Gaal; Arsène Wenger; Manuel Pellegrini; Tony Pulis; Sam Allardyce; Avram Grant!

"He" "The person" That guy"  "what was his name" Will Be Back and we will be the Juggernaut of old again, with style, flair and charisma

Sorry mate but it's over forever! Like so many if we had the power or control to do anything I'd be re-installing Jose as manager as soon as possible but those in charge don't agree.

For as long as this incompetent and short-sighted administration remain in power, Jose will never return to the club and who could blame him for never wanting to set foot at our club again! He's been burnt twice and hung out to dry while morons within the club who should be held to serious account by supporters still remain, and I'm sure other managers in the future will fall victim to this as well and we'll keep going around in circles.

Under a new administration with new people never say never but I think it's over and we need to move on. Jose and his shadow have been here for eleven years now and that era is officially over as of two days ago.

I'll always support the club until the day I die but I think the future isn't as bright as others are anticipating. The culture under this administration is irreparable for mine and we had one chance to fix it and we destroyed it because we allowed player power and those higher up to dictate the direction of the club rather than the manager who can get the best out of the club with his knowledge, tactical prowess, charisma and endearment towards the club. We'll live to regret this in years to come I'm sure.

I'm on the verge of breaking point here after what I've seen previously in 2007 and in 2012 with Robbie. Some of the players make me sick and this administration (or a majority of them) make me sick. I won't move on properly until I see a mass clear out of players who have disgraced themselves wearing the shirt this season and changes in the board hierarchy occur and some responsibility and accountability is adhered to by those higher up rather than scapegoating the manager at every troubling situation.

oh wait a sec, where is that famous post about jose thread being too many, why can't you squeeze it into the existing one? lol.. geez, this newcomer..  (pun intended..)

It's possilble for him to return given the situation provided by the thread creator, however, the chance of chelsea is not lifting any major silverware for the next 3 years is remote  (could even win cl this season, finger cross), even more remote for roman to sell..  *sigh..This kind of fandom is out of hand but exactly that why jose would consider returning, he only got problem with the current crop of players and the board, not the fans..

Sorry mate but it's over forever! Like so many if we had the power or control to do anything I'd be re-installing Jose as manager as soon as possible but those in charge don't agree.

For as long as this incompetent and short-sighted administration remain in power, Jose will never return to the club and who could blame him for never wanting to set foot at our club again! He's been burnt twice and hung out to dry while morons within the club who should be held to serious account by supporters still remain, and I'm sure other managers in the future will fall victim to this as well and we'll keep going around in circles.

Under a new administration with new people never say never but I think it's over and we need to move on. Jose and his shadow have been here for eleven years now and that era is officially over as of two days ago.

I'll always support the club until the day I die but I think the future isn't as bright as others are anticipating. The culture under this administration is irreparable for mine and we had one chance to fix it and we destroyed it because we allowed player power and those higher up to dictate the direction of the club rather than the manager who can get the best out of the club with his knowledge, tactical prowess, charisma and endearment towards the club. We'll live to regret this in years to come I'm sure.

I'm on the verge of breaking point here after what I've seen previously in 2007 and in 2012 with Robbie. Some of the players make me sick and this administration (or a majority of them) make me sick. I won't move on properly until I see a mass clear out of players who have disgraced themselves wearing the shirt this season and changes in the board hierarchy occur and some responsibility and accountability is adhered to by those higher up rather than scapegoating the manager at every troubling situation.

So to clarify, instead of sacking Jose you would of tried to sell 5 or 6 players in Jan, is that it?

Bloody hell still crying over Jose. This club is far bigger than Jose get over it.

He was never going to last 10 years here. 4 more years max. In his 3rd season we were no closer to bringing through youth than in his 1st. He said blame him in RLC and Baker don't get a chance. Well 2 years later Baker is nowhere to be seen and RLC has seen less minutes than the likes of DELI ALI.

Jose lost his edge simple. I love him forever but he completely lost it. His tactics were appalling, he had no idea how to get us to attack, awful decision making with regards to transfers and team selection, charisma was down the pan constantly moaning about refs and blaming out doctors (I really hope she comes back) and he just ultimately made our clubs future look weak. He lost the plot.

Face it, hea not a long term manager and cannot build teams. His reputation was ruined from the Swansea game and it was ALL self inflicted. I think he wanted to get sacked or just get out the club some way. He doesn't love the club the same way some of you love him.

We are bigger than Jose. Respect to emanalo and RA for looking at the best interest of the club and also putting up with our name dragged through the mud for so long.

Bloody hell still crying over Jose. This club is far bigger than Jose get over it.

He was never going to last 10 years here. 4 more years max. In his 3rd season we were no closer to bringing through youth than in his 1st. He said blame him in RLC and Baker don't get a chance. Well 2 years later Baker is nowhere to be seen and RLC has seen less minutes than the likes of DELI ALI.

Jose lost his edge simple. I love him forever but he completely lost it. His tactics were appalling, he had no idea how to get us to attack, awful decision making with regards to transfers and team selection, charisma was down the pan constantly moaning about refs and blaming out doctors (I really hope she comes back) and he just ultimately made our clubs future look weak. He lost the plot.

Face it, hea not a long term manager and cannot build teams. His reputation was ruined from the Swansea game and it was ALL self inflicted. I think he wanted to get sacked or just get out the club some way. He doesn't love the club the same way some of you love him.

We are bigger than Jose. Respect to emanalo and RA for looking at the best interest of the club and also putting up with our name dragged through the mud for so long.

^^ This. 

And to be honest, I'm not sure I would even want him back. Yes, he's one of the best managers around, in all likelihood he's going to deliver silverware, but in the end it's going to end in tears. No reason to think after 2 mid-season sackings a third episode will turn out better. And as long as Abramovich is our owner, he's never going to offer Mourinho a third contract. 

Let's move on and be Chelsea FC, not Mourinho FC.

^^ This.

And to be honest, I'm not sure I would even want him back. Yes, he's one of the best managers around, in all likelihood he's going to deliver silverware, but in the end it's going to end in tears. No reason to think after 2 mid-season sackings a third episode will turn out better. And as long as Abramovich is our owner, he's never going to offer Mourinho a third contract.

Let's move on and be Chelsea FC, not Mourinho FC.

As it stands hiddink is the only manager that hasn't ended in tears. at least with Jose there was silver where on the way.

So to clarify, instead of sacking Jose you would of tried to sell 5 or 6 players in Jan, is that it?

That's exactly what I'd have done, the problem has been the players as is all too clear to see in almost every game this season. I hope everyone going today sings his name to the rafters and let those on the pitch who have let us, themselves and their manager down, know exactly what the feeling is with regard their behaviour.

I belive, within the next three years with no major trophies to speak of, Roman Abramovich will SELL the club! And the first thing the new owners will do is!!!!!! call Jose! Call me crazy, which I know a few of you will do; but everyone knows, Chelsea, the League, the English game needs Jose!!! think about it! Personalities on a scale of 1 - 10 Louis van Gaal; Arsène Wenger; Manuel Pellegrini; Tony Pulis; Sam Allardyce; Avram Grant!

"He" "The person" That guy"  "what was his name" Will Be Back and we will be the Juggernaut of old again, with style, flair and charisma

As long as Abramovich is in the club, Mourinho wouldn't come back. So if Roman plans to stay long term, it's not happening. I lost all trust in the working process of the club, if another person with the same financial status is interested and Roman wants to sell, I would take it right now without thinking. As long as Abramovich is here, our road is constant instability, the same reason Real Madrid are pretty much the biggest underachievers in the world if you consider their investment in the last few years. Mourinho leading this club under proper management is ideal but that's a long time from now.

As it stands hiddink is the only manager that hasn't ended in tears. at least with Jose there was silver where on the way.

Plus the certainty of tears. Not again, thanks. I prefer to take my chances with a new name, without the certainty of tears or silverware. Moving on.

As long as Abramovich is in the club, Mourinho wouldn't come back. So if Roman plans to stay long term, it's not happening. I lost all trust in the working process of the club, if another person with the same financial status is interested and Roman wants to sell, I would take it right now without thinking. As long as Abramovich is here, our road is constant instability, the same reason Real Madrid are pretty much the biggest underachievers in the world if you consider their investment in the last few years. Mourinho leading this club under proper management is ideal but that's a long time from now.

Mourinho falls out with his squad and it's Roman's fault? Ok...

You also get non stop controversy and serious levels of baggage which is easier to take when trophies are on the table and on the horizon.

But when they are not and you are losing every game you play and not playing strikers against Bournemouth it all becomes a little trying.

Everyone needs to move on now, this is for the best. We love him and won't forget him but no man is bigger than the club.

You also get non stop controversy and serious levels of baggage which is easier to take when trophies are on the table and on the horizon.

But when they are not and you are losing every game you play and not playing strikers against Bournemouth it all becomes a little trying.

Everyone needs to move on now, this is for the best. We love him and won't forget him but no man is bigger than the club.

Good post

oh wait a sec, where is that famous post about jose thread being too many, why can't you squeeze it into the existing one? lol.. geez, this newcomer.. (pun intended..)

It's possilble for him to return given the situation provided by the thread creator, however, the chance of chelsea is not lifting any major silverware for the next 3 years is remote (could even win cl this season, finger cross), even more remote for roman to sell.. *sigh..This kind of fandom is out of hand but exactly that why jose would consider returning, he only got problem with the current crop of players and the board, not the fans..

The chance of us not winning any trophies is remote? I'll take zero for the next 3 years, you can have 1 and above. Jose has spoiled us if you think trophies are that easy to come by. Edited by TheChelseaBlues

The chance of us not winning any trophies is remote? I'll take zero for the next 3 years, you can have 1 and above. Jose has spoiled us if you think trophies are that easy to come by.

zero?!?? The way I see it, when we fail to win EPL, it's usually because of off field problems so if we can stay clear of that, we'll be fine.. 

This is an interested point everyone on here who's not to fussed about Jose going says, I don't usually have an issue with your points and agree with a lot of it, and this isn't directed at you.

But that wasn't the case in the summer when Cech wanted to go to Arsenal, all of a sudden that person was bigger than the club? Jose said he didn't want him to go to a rival because we needed two brilliant keepers (proven right by Tibos injury) Begovic is good but he's no Petr Cech.

So there was everyone saying we should let him go because it's the honourable thing to do, but it damaged us for this year by losing his quality & personality in the dressing room. So people viewed he was more important than the club.

like I say I can't remember your views on Cech so it's not at you, but more a general observation.

Took the words out of my mouth. Misguided loyalty wont get us back up that table. Lets get behind the team ,and cheers the boys on today. This business has been a bloody horrible pill to swallow, but Chelsea MUST stay in the Premier League, end of. Crying over what could have been aint gonna help us acheive that.

I love Chelsea, always have ,always will, with or without Mourhino.........Managers come and go, real fans dont. In a few months we wont care as we will be winning again. Lets look forward to a new year (it cant get any worse), and some new players.