Alvaro Morata

Sheva
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

He may very well go to them, but i do think that Real will want De Gea in exchange. Or Manchester should looks elsewhere. And that`s kinda good for us.

I dont think Morata is ready to driven his club to the title all by him. I mean to be first choice and be a the guy that drive the club to the titles. Like Costa did, Ibrahimovic doing it in the club he was been, Lewandowskji and so on.

He maybe that guy in the future, but i think he is not ready yet.

On 6/7/2017 at 04:25, pacquiao said:

Wow! No doubt Man United will up their bid and get him, what a signing he will be for them, Conte must be fuming! 

no reason we cant compete with them for morata. I wouldnt mind us paying extra for Morata instead of getting Lukaku. I know he is ur avatar but he is overrated 

34 minutes ago, Don Conte said:

no reason we cant compete with them for morata. I wouldnt mind us paying extra for Morata instead of getting Lukaku. I know he is ur avatar but he is overrated 

Lukaku overrated??? Don't be silly he is a future Ballon d'Or winner.

1 hour ago, pacquiao said:

Lukaku overrated??? Don't be silly he is a future Ballon d'Or winner.

I understand the sentiment but I think you've made your point enough :wink: 

I had hoped for Morata too lol. I think he's due a breakout season as he has all the qualities of both a winger and a forward just lacking in the goalscoring department.

1 hour ago, doctorblue said:

Daily Mirror are reporting that Morata prefers a move to London and Chelsea to work again with Conte...no new quotes from the player just a reference to a quote he gave in April in the Guardian...

April? Two months is a very long time in football. He could've changed his mind multiple times since then and who knows what loaded questions he was answering to when he said it in the first place. I think he could be a good player for us, though.

• 3 weeks later...

1 hour ago, doctorblue said:

RM President Perez has offered Morata and Rodriguez to Chelsea for 150m euros or £132m...

Er thanks but take £32m off and we can start talking... 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/826263/Chelsea-transfer-news-Alvaro-Morata-James-Rodriguez-Real-Madrid/amp

I'd take Rodriguez for £52m and go for Belotti.

18 minutes ago, Barrettinator said:

I'd take Rodriguez for £52m and go for Belotti.

That's the same price they paid for him from AS Monaco...he can't get into RM first team...no obvious demand from other clubs...and he and Hernandez look like lesbian twins...Morata and him £90-100m...

Edited by doctorblue