Chelsea Vs Manchester City (PL) Wed 05/04 2017 KO 20:00 GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Costa is really pissing me off. Most important match and he doesn't give a f*ck. He's off in the Summer but you would think he'd like to win the title. We look under the cosh at times and I just hope Conte gets the hairdryer out at halftime. We need a third goal and to concentrate at the back. Poop A Thon Pt2 coming up.

Just now, Barrettinator said:

Wouldn't play 3 small players against that back line mate. I reckon Costa will get a tap in at some point.

I'd move Hazard up top and bring Willian on tbh. 

Our long balls and punts Costa isn't getting near anyway, he's not been able to touch their defenders 

You can detect the nervousness. Crowd practically silent, the old David Luiz that I thought had gone, returns, Costa paling in Aguero's shadow, and an awful goal keeping error.

We will play better second half. We will have to.

Think we need to bring Matic in for Fabregas. Kante is the one who engages first, which leaves space behind him, and Matic is more inclined to sit back there than Fabregas, oitherwise they'll keep exploiting that.

Pleased we're winning but this is horrrendus. It's proper backs to the wall stuff. I'm watching it in a working men's club in south Manchester and it only makes it worse. They're just like other fans though. When they equalised, instead of cheering and being happy with their team they just shouted stuff about "shutting up the cockneys" and similar things. They also largely hold their own team is low esteem. I guess it's an expectation thing. When you spend hundreds of millions on 'world class players' and employ one of the worlds best managers, you naturally expect things to be pretty damn perfect. It's not a game any more, it's a business.

Anyway, it's a proper goalkeeping masterclass tonight. May the least bonkers keeper win.

Urgh, i hate watching back that goal we conceded. It was like watching us from last season, especially from Courtois. Makes a mistake and then pushes a shot straight back into the danger area. That goal conceded was all on Courtois there.

I really wish we would stop making these errors at the back. We are conceding far too many goals from them.

2 minutes ago, gazza said:

really are missing moses , cesc and conte getting overun in midfield,we def need again goal as i can not see us keeping them out.

but a draw will do if the spuds lose

Didn't think a Chelsea fan would make the mistake commentators make of mistaking Kante for Conte. :laugh2:

In Costa's defense, he does a lot of running trying to harass City players. I think he will come good in this game. Zouma is a little nervous, needs to gain his pre-trauma confidence pretty damn quick. On a side note, I was very pissed off when Jose got rid of De Bruyne, I wish he was on our side.