WC 2018

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

6 hours ago, Eden17 said:

For me Zidane is the best player to ever kick a football. Or to be more accurate, charm a football

The most consistently brilliant player i have ever seen is Messi. The most talented i have ever seen is Ronaldinho. The things Ronaldinho did with a football was ridiculous, it just seemed to be a natural part of him. It was impossible to read what he was going to do next at times.

And that video of the guy calling Messi a fraud above is complete nonsense. If Messi is a fraud, then i wonder what he thinks about most players that have played the game. He just sounds like a ranting idiot, somebody that would fit in nicely on TalkSport. If this tournament has proven one thing, it's proof that people can't look past a few games. Does Messi's last decade of destroying teams all over Europe count for nothing now?

Edited by Scott Harris

5 minutes ago, Giordano_Bruno said:

May I see this record of yours, just out of curiosity.

It's not something i can show through stats only. If you want stats, then i'm sure you can find them. But over the years, i have seen Messi perform in the big games more than i have seen Ronaldo do it.

6 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

The most consistently brilliant player i have ever seen is Messi. The most talented i have ever seen is Ronaldinho. The things Ronaldinho did with a football was ridiculous, it just seemed to be a natural part of him. It was impossible to read what he was going to do next at times.

And that video of the guy calling Messi a fraud above is complete nonsense. If Messi is a fraud, then i wonder what he thinks about most players that have played the game. He just sounds like a ranting idiot, somebody that would fit in nicely on TalkSport. If this tournament has proven one thing, it's proof that people can't look past a few games. Does Messi's last decade of destroying teams all over Europe count for nothing now?

I totally agree, the guy in the video is clueless

Ronaldinho was just out of this world, all you could do was to just sit and watch. But the fact that his peak only lasted for 2-3 years discourages me to include him at the very top spots of my list

But what Zidane did was unreal. Ballon D'or in 98, Golden Ball in Euro 2000, Player of the Year in 2000,02 and 03, Golden Ball in WC 2006 etc etc. The only players I've seen that have had that kind of consistency are CR7 and Messi

Zabaleta pre match in the studio said Hazard is "so composed in front of goal".

Shame he don't watch him, because if he did he would know he his hardly composed in front of goal, in fact it's probably his weakest part of his game.

35 minutes ago, coco said:

Zabaleta pre match in the studio said Hazard is "so composed in front of goal".

Shame he don't watch him, because if he did he would know he his hardly composed in front of goal, in fact it's probably his weakest part of his game.

Perhaps he was thinking of Hazard taking penalties.

13 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Perhaps he was thinking of Hazard taking penalties.

Sure he meant a lot more than just penalties, he missed a decent chance, did the hard work, missed the goal, typical Hazard really.