Chelsea V Liverpool (PL) Sun 6th May 16:30 UK

6 hours ago, Luca Vialli said:

This is four days after their Champions League 2nd leg tie, Hopefully they'll be tired/second string.

They are 3 goals better off than Roma so if all goes well they can make early subs and do a balancing act. 4 days is not really damaging enough as well, of course it can affect them but there's always the chance they turn up fresh.

Our players will be fresh. Motivated? They seem like it, nothing to suggest a lack of effort so far.

The worry for past games and the rest of the season is how Conte will play the team. We already know it will be the same old story unless we concede first, in any case as usual luck will be required to win.

If we beat this lot of red vermin at the Bridge it will go a long freakin way to making up for some of the dross we've been served up this season, plus it will make Thursday night football next season seem a teeny bit more palatable

hate them with a passion reserved usually only for the spuddies, cant have baka in the team though - just saying.

44 minutes ago, mojo said:

We're f**ked

Referee: Manchester c**t Anthony Taylor who hates our guts

Yes, probably the worst ref in the Prem in my view, which is saying a lot. Seems to make a massive cock-up every game. But being a Manc he should have no love for the Scousers either.

7 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Long day for tibo and our defenders.

I agree. Will be a horrible match to watch, we aren’t doing well at all at the moment. I’m not being fooled by our victories against Swansea and Southampton, we e scraped it and were lucky to get 3 points against bottom side Swansea. 

Let’s not forget how Conte set us up against Liverpool at Stamford Bridge when we were top of the league. We didn’t even bother attacking, all we cared about was not conceding. We looked terrified. 

I think it will be the same again this weekend.

On 29/04/2018 at 19:24, axman2526 said:

Would be wonderful if we could end this season on a high but Liverpool's attack sets them apart from us at the mo imo.

Another home disappointment on the cards I feel.

8 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Long day for tibo and our defenders.

Thats the spirit,cup completely empty type of guy ,eh.The board of doom.....UP THE CHELS !

4 hours ago, Hemel Blue said:

Thats the spirit,cup completely empty type of guy ,eh.The board of doom.....UP THE CHELS !

He isn’t wrong though, it probably will be a long day for the defenders, I hope we can nick it on the counter, but we have to take our chances. I think we’ve been more solid defensively as of late, so let’s see. 

Edited by Floyd25

5 hours ago, Hemel Blue said:

We all dislike Liverpool on here. Some may even hate them but if we look past that you have to admire what they have done this season. Sold supposedly their best and most crucial player, got huge money for him and become much better for it.

You can get at their defense and, if you are clinical (which we are far to often not) You can get a result. 

I cannot see it that they will not attack, will not create chance after chance and therefore will be a long game for tibo and the defenders.

We can get a result, we are capable if we are clinical and turn up with the desire to work for it. I just doubt the clinical part, how many times have we wasted chance after chance and been punished for it?

Honstly though I just think Liverpool are a better team than we are at the mo and are set up to give us a hard game.