Chelsea V Liverpool (PL) Sun 6th May 16:30 UK

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

2 minutes ago, Valerie said:

What's with the "you have to admit" and "to be fair"  that people are using these days when it comes to Liverpool :mad:

Have accounts been hacked by Scousers?

It's just that trying to be an objective football fan, they've been phenomenal

Yeah I still hate their guts but you gotta give credit where credit's due

Plus I love Salah

Well not British, a Biafran here, I don’t understand the rivalry and hate between our supporters and the bin dippers like y’al call them.

So I’m likely to sound a bit soft in my bashing and use of hate words.

Perhaps best to just keep my thoughts to myself

Think it goes back decades, when IRA bombs were going off in London their fans ( and Utd's ) used to bring the Irish tricolour flags to Stamford Bridge.

Also I knew some Chelsea that swore they got ambushed by Liverpool fans on a station and were pelted with bricks, they said this with venom.

Sure others will have similar stories.

On 01/05/2018 at 08:13, mojo said:

We're f**ked

Referee: Manchester c**t Anthony Taylor who hates our guts

Hard to call with refs it seems. Barca are uefalona right? Yet the ref was poor to them at roma. Now roma say the ref did them in against Liverpool.

So will the manc ref really favour the scousers?  Or will northern pride rule.

Though I don't think this game will be decided by the ref.

I can't see it being an open game with what's at stake. Liverpool will be floating on cloud 9 which could be their undoing.We need to win to keep the pressure on but not at the expense of going hell for leather. That would be foolish. We both have important games later in the month so, both sets of players will try and impress the respective managers. Even if Liverpool lose against us, they can get over the line against Brighton at Anfield. I reckon we'll win this by the odd goal.

7 hours ago, BiafranBlue said:

Well not British, a Biafran here, I don’t understand the rivalry and hate between our supporters and the bin dippers like y’al call them.

So I’m likely to sound a bit soft in my bashing and use of hate words.

Perhaps best to just keep my thoughts to myself

You're a Blue so you say what you like mate.Their bark is worse than their bite on here so don't be put off.

8 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Think it goes back decades, when IRA bombs were going off in London their fans ( and Utd's ) used to bring the Irish tricolour flags to Stamford Bridge.

Also I knew some Chelsea that swore they got ambushed by Liverpool fans on a station and were pelted with bricks, they said this with venom.

Sure others will have similar stories.

Sounds like a violent thuggish bunch, the kops. Funny stuff, but I can imagine the venom that has lasted decades to this day.

Edited by BiafranBlue

15 hours ago, Eden17 said:

It's just that trying to be an objective football fan, they've been phenomenal

Yeah I still hate their guts but you gotta give credit where credit's due

Plus I love Salah

"Objective" shouldn't apply to anything scouse. 

16 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Lol ahh hate camp eh yorkley? 

My childhood best friend is a kopite. I learned diplomacy for them due to that. Though man was it fun when we beat them :)

My brother, my sister and my boss are all "Liverpool Fans"  They've none of them ever been to that sh*te ground or seen their team live at all, but all started following football back in the days of 'istoreee, like most glory-hunters. 

I see no need for diplomacy around them, so see even less need for it amongst Chelsea fans.

I hope we send them back to Liverpool on the back of a hiding, keep them honest for their last game of the season.

Ideally, this game would have been played before the 2nd leg and they might have rested players but with 3 full days to rest, I think they'll go full strength because any result for them and theyre home and dry in 4th.

Hopefully we win and put a bit of pressure on them for their last game against Brighton, a game they should steam roll but it would be one of the best results in modern times if we sneak into 4th from here.

3 hours ago, yorkleyblue said:

My brother, my sister and my boss are all "Liverpool Fans"  They've none of them ever been to that sh*te ground or seen their team live at all, but all started following football back in the days of 'istoreee, like most glory-hunters. 

I see no need for diplomacy around them, so see even less need for it amongst Chelsea fans.

We would travel up north to watch Chelsea in the second division yet London based Liverpool (and Man United fans) who were dominating English football wouldn't even go when they were playing in London. 

Bloody hell, you would think we are about to line up against peak Barcelona of 2008 the way people are going on in this thread!!!

Probably worth keeping in mind that we didn't even lose to them at their place this season. 

Also, if we win our game in hand (at home against Huddersfield), we will be a whole 3 points behind this all conquering, all singing, all dancing Liverpool wonder team. 

Basically if we win our next 2 games we will have the same number of points as they do..... in one of the worst league campaigns we have had in the last 20 years. 

52 minutes ago, mclovin83 said:

Also, if we win our game in hand (at home against Huddersfield), we will be a whole 3 points behind this all conquering, all singing, all dancing Liverpool wonder team. 

Basically if we win our next 2 games we will have the same number of points as they do..... in one of the worst league campaigns we have had in the last 20 years. 

If you put it like that it doesn't sound too bad. But it doesn't make up for the dire results we've had to endure this season as defending champions. Sure Citeh spent a bucket load of money and finished a bucket load of points ahead of us, but we were also played off the park by teams with a fraction of our team value. Watford and Bournemouth are the two games that stick in the throat, they are the games that have cost us in missing out next season in the CL.

Anyway it's not over yet, who knows we could still sneak in to fourth if we win all our games, with Liverpool drawing to Brighton, and then the FA cup, beating them lot sweet as ......

22 minutes ago, coco said:

If you put it like that it doesn't sound too bad. But it doesn't make up for the dire results we've had to endure this season as defending champions. Sure Citeh spent a bucket load of money and finished a bucket load of points ahead of us, but we were also played off the park by teams with a fraction of our team value. Watford and Bournemouth are the two games that stick in the throat, they are the games that have cost us in missing out next season in the CL.

Anyway it's not over yet, who knows we could still sneak in to fourth if we win all our games, with Liverpool drawing to Brighton, and then the FA cup, beating them lot sweet as ......

Yeah I know mate, and don't get me wrong, we could easily lose on Sunday and nobody would be that surprised..... I'm just saying I don't think we all need to be sh*tting our pants at the prospect of playing at home to a good, but not outstanding, Liverpool side. 

70 million on Van Dijk and that back four is still like a damp twig, plus they’ll probably rotate and play Klavan who looks garbage and Moreno who’s always been a bit of a liability for them. They can be got at, but it depends on how Conte sets us up.

On 01/05/2018 at 17:13, mojo said:

We're f**ked

Referee: Manchester c**t Anthony Taylor who hates our guts

Don't think that the w**ker Anthony"c**tface"Taylor will f**k us over that will be entirely down to Conte and if he sticks to the same old same old...if he just dared to change it around a bit maybe with a 442 or 433 and stop doing his impression of a cardboard f**king cut out on the touchline and show a bit of enthusiasm we may even be able to bring these delusional bin dipping retards back down to earth and show the scouse loving media the big f**k you!!!....KTBFFH!!!::ChELSeAFaN::

How we play will depend on the spuds result I think.  WBA have had some decent results of late and if they turn the spuds over it might give our lot some incentive; but I don't think the players believe they can catch either the spuds or Liverpool, so we could be in for one of three games; A Sunday roasting, a bore draw or a decent 3 points. The reality is we are too far back with 3 games left......oh how we rue those losses against the likes of those magnificent dross teams like Bournemouth, Palace, Burnley and Watford.

On 03/05/2018 at 16:04, Floyd25 said:

70 million on Van Dijk and that back four is still like a damp twig?, plus they’ll probably rotate and play Klavan who looks garbage and Moreno who’s always been a bit of a liability for them. They can be got at, but it depends on how Conte sets us up.

" damp twig " ??